Concierge club offerings

Sailing on the Jewel and I was wondering if anyone could give me some info on what type of food and drink is offered in the concierge club? Not only alcoholic beverages, but also water, juice, and/or soda? And what times these are available?

Thanks so much!

Sailing on the Jewel and I was wondering if anyone could give me some info on what type of food and drink is offered in the concierge club? Not only alcoholic beverages, but also water, juice, and/or soda? And what times these are available?

Thanks so much!

From what I remember, during the evening (4:30 or 5 until 9ish) they serve beverages there. You can get alcoholic drinks, but also soda, juices, etc. They also have finger foods to munch on. In the morning they have a continental breakfast but I don't think you can get soda.

Thanks so much!

Continental breakfast with juice in the morning. The juice varies by ship, but they will have orange juice as a minimum. Timing is around 7am to 9am.

During the nightly cocktail hour there will be hot and cold snacks, and complimentary house wine, beer, basic mixed drinks, and soda. Timing is around 5pm to 8:30pm.

Complimentary specialty coffee is available 24 hours.

It's not a full bar and the liquor selection is usually limited to certain brands. For example, on Navigator, Freedom, and Liberty, the CL only had regular Baccardi and no spiced rums.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever submitted a request to the concierge to stock a certain liquor ahead of the cruise?

Continental breakfast with juice in the morning.

During the nightly cocktail hour there will be hot and cold snacks,

The continental breakfast in the morning is fine...pastries and fruit, and usually some cheeses and cold cuts. The cocktail hour snacks however, usually consist of canapes, crudite, and boxed, frozen appetizers of the heat 'n serve variety found at the grocery store... pigs in blankets, wings, fried cheese, mini quiches, fried shrimp etc. (Generally pretty greasy and of mediocre quality; just a heads up so you don't go in expecting gourmet snacks!) ;)

When they used to serve LaTerre wine, we would ask if there was any way to get a different wine. Once, on Serenade, they brought some other wine, but that was the only time.

Beers tend to be Bud, Bud Light, Heineken, Amstel (I think)

Liquor is usually: Jack Daniels, Dewars, Courvoisier, Gin, Vodka (brands escaping me), Bacardi

Mixers: tend to be limited to sweet and sour, cranberry/cosmo, vermouth, tonic, and sodas

No blender drinks. No tequila.

Archived