Texas finally gets its year round Ship

K. we're all set in the aft wrap again for October, woohoo!

Not a bad price either, only $200 more for the E1 than we paid for our recent Mariner interior!!

Yall are really quick. Just checked about 6 different sailings we might be interested in and all the aft corners are taken :eek::rolleyes:!! Talk about pent up demand :). Got to be quicker in the future!

Great News for Galveston and for those of us who live nearby!

Wonder if Conquest summer prices will drop next year. They should.

We were already booked on Navigator in February 2014 at a cheaper rate than we could get on Conquest for comparable cabin. Doesn't make sense, but we are always glad to go with Royal anyway. It's worth a little extra! Yay!

It looks like there are going to be 3 itineraries:

Roatan, Costa Maya, Cozumel

Roatan, Belize City, Cozumel

Falmouth, Georgetown, Cozumel

Nothing really new but at least if gives you options if you haven't been to Costa Maya or Belize City.

I'm super happy we'll be getting a Royal Caribbean ship year-around! We're booked on the Navigator for this December. I wanted to go ahead and book for fall of December '14 also but after checking prices on D1 balconies, I realized that prices are up A LOT compared to what we're paying this fall in a D1. I'm not happy about it, but I'll get over it. We may just have to go with an oceanview. :(

to invite folks to sial on Navigator of the Seas!

Without exception, passengers rave about how friendly the onboard atmosphere is on any ship that sails from Galveston!!!!!

Probably one of the great things about sailing from Texas: Smiles!!!!!

No hostile, pushy, ill mannered Texans! We want y'all to come on down and sail from Galveston with us!!!!!

• 1 month later...
to invite folks to sial on Navigator of the Seas!

Without exception, passengers rave about how friendly the onboard atmosphere is on any ship that sails from Galveston!!!!!

Probably one of the great things about sailing from Texas: Smiles!!!!!

No hostile, pushy, ill mannered Texans! We want y'all to come on down and sail from Galveston with us!!!!!

Thanks for the invite and the great info!!! :)

We usually sail out of Florida and love it. We sailed once out of NY (as we live in NY) and WILL NOT make that mistake again!!

We are considering the Navigator or Oasis next year as we like to be a driving distance away...and yes, I realize 27 hours to Texas isn't exactly driving distance for some. :eek:

I am leaning towards the Navigator for the price and Roatan, but I wasn't sure how the experience would be leaving from Texas since we have not been in your neck of the woods yet. Think we will give it a try, it will also be nice going a different route other than I-95 LOL!!! ;)

Are there any fun places you can recommend on our drive to Texas from NY for our family with teens?? :confused:

Archived