Im not looking for a quiet beach

mcatmcat

HI

Im going to St Thomas again and I would like to know which is the beach with tonts of music, people , activities, like a spring break beach lol.

i went to Megan beach last time and it was nice but really boring for me. Im looking for something diferent this time and I accept recommendations.

Thank you

Coki is your best option, on the East End near Sapphire. Several vendors and drink options, gorgeous beach, nicer than Magens IMHO, and there's decent snorkeling if you want that. Definitely a livelier vibe with music and the occasional smell of...:p :D

By the way, are you going to Tortola or St Maarten? If so Cane Garden Bay on Tortola and Orient Beach or Maho on SXM would be close to what you're looking for. None of the islands are like South Beach but these are busy.

Yes the party boat is a good choice for someone wanting that experience, we've done several over the years but you are typically confined to the boat. If there was one that delivered a party group to Coki then that would be something I would recommend. But since the OP asked about a beach Coki is the obvious choice. Coki is actually very popular among younger people and locals because of the "party" atmosphere which some older folks don't enjoy.

Archived