Barcelona Pre-cruise H10 Hotels?

Ok...here is what we have from the trip. Hotel is H10 Universtat, 21 Ronda Universtat. Tele: 18662992910. Its just off Catalunya Square (in the centre of Barcelona), a great location for us 'turistas' Check out the 'Aerobus' that leaves from Barcelona International and takes you to Catalunya Square, where a 5 minute walk gets you to the hotel. I recollect, cost on the Aerobus' was around 6.25 Euro's each....well worth it to be sure. Same set up for getting back to the Airport if required and the service is good.

Enjoy your trip. As you probably know there are a number of H10 Hotels in the City....

We stayed in the H10 Marina. No complaints about the hotel and the breakfast was excellent. But despite being within 5 minutes walk of the metro, we felt it was too far from the centre. We had difficulty finding a restaurant nearby

Hi Has anyone stayed at any of the H10 hotels and if so was it up to scratch?

Thanks

I haven't yet - but this summer (late-June) I've booked the H10 Raco del Pi for 3 nights when I'll be travelling with my sister. After my sister leaves I'm transferring over to Hotel Colon for the final 3 nights of my stay in Barcelona.

As I said, I've never stayed there before but I've walked by the hotel numerous times on my other visits to Barcelona. It is located in the Gothic Quarter and a fairly quick walk to Plaza Catalunya and two other Metro lines (Liceu on Los Ramblas - green line and Jaume I on Via Laietana - orange line.

The location is great for me. Is this your first visit to Barcelona?

Archived