Finally! A B2B in the same cabin! I'm excited.

I've booked my third B2B, and this is the first one that had the same cabin available. This will be my anniversary and my DH's birthday cruise rolled into one. Another excitement, my DH will make Gold on the second leg.. Now, come on September.

Fantasy Sept 21, and 26. Here I come. How much nicer will it be not having to move or get used to a different place on the ship? Just wondering..

My husband and I have only done one B2B and it was on the Paradise over New Years this year. It was so great on the last night of the first leg when everyone else had to worry about packing and we didn't! I don't think I'd do a B2B if I couldn't get the same cabin for both legs.

I did the Breeze US Inaugural sailing and had an inside for the 2-day leg, then a cove across the hall for the 8-day leg. We didnt have to go far but we did need to have our stuff together ready to move.

My B2B in Oct we have the same cabin!

Enjoy your B2B and not having to move! :D

My last B2B was in different cabins, so it was a bit of a pain to pack up to move to the new cabin. My upcoming B2B, as well as the one in August, will be in the same cabin, so I'll be looking forward to not having to pack up in the middle of the B2Bs. Enjoy your cruise without having to pack mid way through.

We are doing a b2b sept 22 and sept 28 on the breeze and we were in seperate cabins but the one on the second leg someone canceled so we switched rooms! we are no longer early saver for the second leg...but I am glad I won't have to deal with that hassle!

I hope to do a B2B someday. It's on the bucket list for sure! I can see the great benefit of staying in the same room. I think it would just be so wonderful to not be sad on the last night of the cruise, knowing that I would get to go again!:)

Yeah!!!

To OP, Congratulations on getting the same cabin for your B2B.

I just got news yesterday that my B2B cruise cabins have been changed so that I get the same cabin for both cruises. A couple of weeks ago, I sent customer service an email requesting that if it was possible, I'd be assigned the same cabin anywhere on the ship.

Thank you CARNIVAL for honoring my request. In essence, I went from a catagory 1A porthole twin with convertable sofa to an inside 4B with a king bed. It's an upgrade, but since I'm going solo, I much rather have the 1A with porthole and convertable sofa.

I lost my porthole cabin for both cruises, but I got the same cabin. I really wanted the porthole cabin, but even more than that, I wanted the same cabin. So I am very happy with the change. Even though I read on these threads that the cabin steward will move your luggage, I was dreading to have to pack. Now I can stay up late the last night of the first leg and even sleep in until I'm called to debark to embark again.

We did a B2B on the Breeze this past November/December and then another B2B on the Liberty in January/February of this year and we had the same cabin for both of them! WE LOVED IT! Knowing that we only had to unpack once for the next 14 days was awesome.

We are booked on our next B2B this coming December on the Glory and again we have the same cabin for both....just as excited this time around!

Does it still count as a B2B if it is two different cruise lines? RCL for 5 days and the Breeze for 8 days this July. First time so it will be a long time away from work. Good thing I got that extra week of vacation this year.

We have 5 more cruises this year, a B2B2B on the Sensation in Sept & a B2B on the Ecstasy in Dec. have the same cabin for all 5 of them. E49

We have never had to change cabins once in the last three years. Great PVP.

Char :D

Does it still count as a B2B if it is two different cruise lines? RCL for 5 days and the Breeze for 8 days this July. First time so it will be a long time away from work. Good thing I got that extra week of vacation this year.

I have some like that I call my "almost" B2Bs if its two different ships in a row before I go home.

Archived