Price drop question and probability

crzynurs

You all have been so helpful on these boards. I think I learn something new every day.

I have a cruise booked on the Glory for April 27, 2014. We've booked a premium cabin with the bowling lane alley and L-shaped room. We booked using early saver.

My question is...

Should I expect to see price drops on this category? If so, do I need to keep looking now or should I be waiting for the cruise to be closer?

Thanks for your help! I don't want to miss a price drop but I would also like to know if it's even a probability.

You all have been so helpful on these boards. I think I learn something new every day.

I have a cruise booked on the Glory for April 27, 2014. We've booked a premium cabin with the bowling lane alley and L-shaped room. We booked using early saver.

My question is...

Should I expect to see price drops on this category? If so, do I need to keep looking now or should I be waiting for the cruise to be closer?

Thanks for your help! I don't want to miss a price drop but I would also like to know if it's even a probability.

We booked our Sept.2013 Glory cruise in July 2012 using the Early Saver and we are now getting price drops. Category 8B dropped $55.00 pp.

My question is...

As long as there is an 8A is still available you could indeed get price drops. Also, there is a Fall Early saver rate advertised now with up to $50 OBC, you can put in for that as well. I did and got it today! My cruise fare rate was the same, but the Fall Early Saver rate had the OBC, so I submitted the early saver form and now have an OBC besides 2 price drops. I check everyday, sometimes 2x a day, because the rates can change often. I love cruising and saving money:D

Archived