Advice Needed - Pride Balcony Early December

Can someone who has sailed the Pride out of Baltimore in early December let me know how much you were able to use your balcony given the chilly weather?

I'm currently booked in a long side balcony - 5236 - at a great price, but I am considering upgrading to an aft (extended, not wrap) to cut down on the wind factor (cost would be $260).

Worth it?

Can someone who has sailed the Pride out of Baltimore in early December let me know how much you were able to use your balcony given the chilly weather?

I'm currently booked in a long side balcony - 5236 - at a great price, but I am considering upgrading to an aft (extended, not wrap) to cut down on the wind factor (cost would be $260).

Worth it?

We were in 6232 and used the balcony more than we thought we would. It was definitely worth it for us. It was warm enough on Monday afternoon to be outside confortably. We came back on a warmer day so we were outside Saturday evening as well.

I'd stick with the great price and long balcony over a regular aft. The wind was not bad because of how the section is set in for the life boats.

We were in 6232 and used the balcony more than we thought we would. It was definitely worth it for us. It was warm enough on Monday afternoon to be outside confortably. We came back on a warmer day so we were outside Saturday evening as well.

I'd stick with the great price and long balcony over a regular aft. The wind was not bad because of how the section is set in for the life boats.

We sailed Dec.2 last year and I agree that Monday was fine to use the balcony. On the return Sat., was also fine.

Of course the weather is unpredictable, but we were willing to take the chance.

Love a balcony.

Archived