BVE Emergency

cruznliz

HELP! :eek: Our daughter's friends paid to participate in the BVE TOMORROW on the Sapphire. They have a Booking Number. Just found out they forgot to fill out the Cruise Personalizer. They have passports but no boarding passes. :rolleyes: Does this sound like a big problem or a little problem?

I have done 3 BVE's and have always had a boarding pass well ahead of the boarding date. You may find they have all the info there, but just need to verify a document or two and that is me being optimistic hoping the best for your daughters friends.

HELP! :eek: Our daughter's friends paid to participate in the BVE TOMORROW on the Sapphire. They have a Booking Number. Just found out they forgot to fill out the Cruise Personalizer. They have passports but no boarding passes. :rolleyes: Does this sound like a big problem or a little problem?

Why can't they fill out the Cruise Personalizer now? I would be afraid that without the boarding pass they may not let them into the terminal. If nothing else you could ask to speak to a supervisor at the terminal.

Tom:)

Why can't they fill out the Cruise Personalizer now. I would be afraid that without the boarding pass they may not let them into the terminal. If nothing else you could ask to speak to a supervisor at the terminal.

They are trying to access the Personalizer but since it is the day before, the Personalizer really isn't available. I'm hoping that their Boarding Pass will be available even though they haven't filled out the Personalizer. Good idea to ask for a supervisor. I choose to be optimistic and hope it's not an $80 lesson learned. :(

They are trying to access the Personalizer but since it is the day before, the Personalizer really isn't available. I'm hoping that their Boarding Pass will be available even though they haven't filled out the Personalizer. Good idea to ask for a supervisor. I choose to be optimistic and hope it's not an $80 lesson learned. :(

Call Princess the first thing in the morning and explain your situation and see what they tell you. Perhaps they can contact someone at the terminal and tell you what person to talk to there when you arrive. You can call at 6 am.

Hope that this helps. Keep us posted as to what happens.

Call Princess the first thing in the morning and explain your situation and see what they tell you. Perhaps they can contact someone at the terminal and tell you what person to talk to there when you arrive. You can call at 6 am.

Hope that this helps. Keep us posted as to what happens.

The "kids" actually came up with that one themselves. They are planning to call at 6 AM. I'll keep you posted. My DH and I are cruising, so I'll write from the ship after the drama is over. :o

Thought I'd jump in and say the BVE went without a hitch and we had a great time. My daughter's friends got on with no problem. Apparently they were both previous cruisers so the info Princess had on file was enough. When we got to check-in there was an envelope with their names on it. They had also been linked to our booking so we all had lunch together with the Shore Ex manager (a friend of the family). Fun time. Thanks for all your suggestions.

The cruise is going great! We walked the Golden Gate Bridge yesterday and took the ferry back to the ship. Very memorable! Took many, many photos

Thought I'd jump in and say the BVE went without a hitch and we had a great time. My daughter's friends got on with no problem. Apparently they were both previous cruisers so the info Princess had on file was enough. When we got to check-in there was an envelope with their names on it. They had also been linked to our booking so we all had lunch together with the Shore Ex manager (a friend of the family). Fun time. Thanks for all your suggestions.

The cruise is going great! We walked the Golden Gate Bridge yesterday and took the ferry back to the ship. Very memorable! Took many, many photos

Thanks for posting. Glad you had a good time.

You missed the rain here in Santa Clarita today. Nice change after all the HOT and WINDY weather we have been having. Enjoy the cruise.

Archived