Carnival Sunshine Cabins

The Sunshine does have OV cabins that will accommodate 5, but the 5th person sleeps on a roll away bed. Also the cabin will have one bathroom instead of 2.

In other words the 5 people OV cabins are just a standard 4 person OV cabin with a roll away bed.

I think I read something about a trundle bed. Maybe it would slip under the sofa?

Also never sailed out of New Orleans. Do you fly in close to the port? Are there hotels in the area?

The sofa has drawers under it so that wouldn't work.

Sorry I have never sailed out of New Orleans so I can't help you there.

I think I read something about a trundle bed. Maybe it would slip under the sofa?

Also never sailed out of New Orleans. Do you fly in close to the port? Are there hotels in the area?

The cruise port is right in downtown New Orleans, hotels shouldn't be an issue. You should note though a lot of hotels in the Quarter want a minimum 2 night stay.

The sofa has drawers under it so that wouldn't work.

Sorry I have never sailed out of New Orleans so I can't help you there.

Trundle beds store under the twins if its a trundle (which is not the same as a roll away which this ship also has)

The cruise port is right in downtown New Orleans, hotels shouldn't be an issue. You should note though a lot of hotels in the Quarter want a minimum 2 night stay.

Maybe it would slip under the bed.

The port is downtown near everything and there are lots of hotels, restaurants, etc.

Lots of times we have stayed in the French Quarter for only 1 night. Only for special events might there be a minimum stay and even then, if you book early or late you can bypass. If an issue, try hotels.com or any of those kind of sites.

try hotels.com or any of those kind of sites.

We have found that out with galveston hotels too that require a 2 night stay, try a site like hotels.com and no restriction.

also hotwire works just fine if you are flying in, choose one in the french qtr or the warehouse district. We choose 3 stars in warehouse district and got the hilton last time which included shuttle to the port.

Archived