Blu

rjrpar

We are booked on our first Celebrity cruise next March and will be Elite since we are Diamond on RCCL. I Think I know the answer but can Elite members eat in Blu?

thanks in advance for any response.

We are booked on our first Celebrity cruise next March and will be Elite since we are Diamond on RCCL. I Think I know the answer but can Elite members eat in Blu?

Whats do u think the answer is? lol :D

Answer is: Only Aqua have 100% access. Suite guests if there is room.

Elite has nothing to do with blu. Blu is the dining room for aqua class passengers....and suite passengers only if there is space available.

sure your Elite Status will allow you can eat in Blu ...... IF you are sailing Aqua Class or if you are in a Suite and room is available. :)

Hi. Do you know if it's too hard for a Suite guest to have breakfast in Blu?

As others have mentioned, Elite status has nothing to do with dining

in Blu. Blu is for guests who have cabins in Aqua Class. So, even if

it is your first cruise on Celebrity, Blu will be your dining room if you

have an AQ cabin.

Also, folks who book a suite may dine there on a "space availability"

basis.

Suite guests will not have a problem eating breakfast in Blu, while dinner is another story.

We ate all our breakfasts and dinners in Blu ( we were in a suite), never had a problem getting a table and never had to wait.

We didn't see anyone turned away or waiting.

Maybe we were all just lucky or perhaps our cruise naturally spread out their eating times.

Suite guests will not have a problem eating breakfast in Blu, while dinner is another story.

We were just on the Eclipse in a suite. We ate breakfast & dinner several times in Blu and never had a problem getting a table.

We have seen times when Suite guests had no problem at all at dinner and times when we definitely saw some turned away as the restaurant was full and Aqua Guests were waiting.

That is why I said dinner may be another story. It is not guaranteed for Suite Guests other than Penthouse. I wouldn't want someone to think they would get to try Blu and be disappointed if they were not able. Happy Cruising

We have seen times when Suite guests had no problem at all at dinner and times when we definitely saw some turned away as the restaurant was full and Aqua Guests were waiting.

That is why I said dinner may be another story. It is not guaranteed for Suite Guests other than Penthouse. I wouldn't want someone to think they would get to try Blu and be disappointed if they were not able. Happy Cruising

Thanks for the information. I know that having dinner there is not guaranteed for suite guests, but wanted to know if it was the same for breakfast. :) Really appreciate your feedback. We are cruising on a RS not the Penthouse!! :), but we are also cruising with friends and will be dining with them most nights. Will love to try Blu one night, hoping for the best. We are definitely getting breakfast there this summer.:)

Thanks for the information. I know that having dinner there is not guaranteed for suite guests, but wanted to know if it was the same for breakfast. :) Really appreciate your feedback. We are cruising on a RS not the Penthouse!! :), but we are also cruising with friends and will be dining with them most nights. Will love to try Blu one night, hoping for the best. We are definitely getting breakfast there this summer.:)

Ask your butler to arrange the dinner in Blu for you. That should do the trick. Enjoy your cruise !!

Do Aqua Suite guests get any preference over other suite guests i.e are we given sames access as aqua stateroom guests? We will shortly be sailing in an Aqua suite and it merely states 'priority' - we've opted for select dining but fancy trying it at least once.

Do Aqua Suite guests get any preference over other suite guests i.e are we given sames access as aqua stateroom guests? We will shortly be sailing in an Aqua suite and it merely states 'priority' - we've opted for select dining but fancy trying it at least once.

Not sure I understand your question....you are in AQUA...your dining

room is Blu. You will have full access to Blu, no worries about that:)

You will definitely have access before regular suite guests.......

Select dining means nothing for Aqua.....just one of those Celebrity computer issue things! BLU is open seating, no assigned tables or seats! Yes larger groups do talk to the Maitre D and can pre-arrange that. BLU is your restaurant simple as that! Yes during busy times, you may have to wait a bit to get into BLU

Can you eat in the MDR, yes if there is room available!

[/i]=flames9;38264184]Select dining means nothing for Aqua.....just one of those Celebrity computer issue things! BLU is open seating, no assigned tables or seats! Yes larger groups do talk to the Maitre D and can pre-arrange that. BLU is your restaurant simple as that! Yes during busy times, you may have to wait a bit to get into BLU

Can you eat in the MDR, yes if there is room available!

Thank you. I realise select dining is nothing to do with Blu. We were put on select dining when we booked our cruise; however, we are in an aqua suite with regards to dining it merely states we get priority in dining in blu - but does not states that blu is our restaurant as it does if you are staying in an aqua stateroom. Or maybe I misunderstood entirely?? This matter has really confused as the wording used dining in a aqua stateroom and aqua suite is similar but not the same - I think?

I would say (and I have never stayed in a suite of any kind) but I have

been in AQ....I would say your Aqua Suite would have priority over

"regular suites" when it comes to dining in Blu. I think Celebrity messed

up again:eek: when it comes to what your booking says.....it is whenever

you want to eat dinner in Blu:)...your AQ Suite would be the same as

regular AQ cabins concerning dinnertime.

I would say (and I have never stayed in a suite of any kind) but I have

been in AQ....I would say your Aqua Suite would have priority over

"regular suites" when it comes to dining in Blu. I think Celebrity messed

up again:eek: when it comes to what your booking says.....it is whenever

you want to eat dinner in Blu:)...your AQ Suite would be the same as

regular AQ cabins concerning dinnertime.

Thank you for clarifying...the wording is rather confusing I shall report back post cruise.

Archived