Destination Alaska 2013 info book & coupons

petlady7

Hi

I have downloaded the Destination Alaska 2013 book but it has 150 pages , it would take a lot of paper , ink and time to print it off

Does anybody know if it is possible to pick one up whilst in any of the ports please ?

Thank you for any help/information

We are leaving Vancouver on June 19 and cruising with Princess

They will be at the pier in Vancouver. We picked up several last year (and on previous years). They were on a stand last year. Just look for them before you get on the ship :)

Whittier and Seattle pier also have them.

They will be at the pier in Vancouver. We picked up several last year (and on previous years). They were on a stand last year. Just look for them before you get on the ship :)

Whittier and Seattle pier also have them.

According to Destination Alaska, many cruiselines are not allowing them to distribute the book. From their website:

NOTICE: We are grateful that Celebrity and Royal Caribbean will allow Destination Alaska at embarkation. If you are sailing from Seattle on the Celebrity Solstice or the RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas you will receive a copy at embarkation. Destination Alaska will also be distributed to those embarking from Seward.

We hope you, the customer, will let your cruise line know that you are disappointed that you will NOT be getting our book at embarkation in 2013. Specifically Princess, Holland America, Carnival, and Norwegian will not allow us to distribute Destination Alaska in Seattle and Whittier.

According to Destination Alaska, many cruiselines are not allowing them to distribute the book. From their website:

NOTICE: We are grateful that Celebrity and Royal Caribbean will allow Destination Alaska at embarkation. If you are sailing from Seattle on the Celebrity Solstice or the RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas you will receive a copy at embarkation. Destination Alaska will also be distributed to those embarking from Seward.

We hope you, the customer, will let your cruise line know that you are disappointed that you will NOT be getting our book at embarkation in 2013. Specifically Princess, Holland America, Carnival, and Norwegian will not allow us to distribute Destination Alaska in Seattle and Whittier.

Wow - that is weird. I have been cruising to Alaska for 12 years and have picked them up each and every time. This is sad cruise lines are interfering.

I didn't think the cruise lines had anything to do with it as they are at the pier.

It doesn't mention anything about Vancouver. It is hopefully possible people will pick it up there.

IMO - the book really is not worth much. I have picked them up but have not really used it.

Maybe the OP can find someone on their roll call to order them one (who lives in the US) and then they can pay them back on the ship.

View it on your computer and if you find something useful just print that page. I downloaded it on my ipad this morning and went through all 150 pages, very few coupons worth using and a bit of history if you want to read it. Most useful I think are the city maps which could get anywhere.

Hi

I have downloaded the Destination Alaska 2013 book but it has 150 pages , it would take a lot of paper , ink and time to print it off

Does anybody know if it is possible to pick one up whilst in any of the ports please ?

Thank you for any help/information

Most are pretty useless. So, just print out the few that you may use.

Archived