Labadee and shore excursions/pre booked arrangements

tsundet

Hi,

sailing on the Freedom OTS in 7 months, 16 days and 17 hours :))))

If my family and I go ashore on Labadee with no pre-booked arrangements, do we risk ending up with no place to go? I understand we won't be able to go to Malfini beach, nor will there be a cabana available for us.

But will there be a beach where we can still settle down, and do activities like snorkeling, zip line, etc, have "drop-in" services? :)

You do NOT need a cabana to have a great beach day!!! There is plenty of space for everyone....and there is sun and shade galore....plenty of trees for shade! There are loungers all over, and hammocks, too!

Labadee is simply a beach day! Enjoy! You don't have to stay all day long, if you don't want to. The ship will be open and running if you want to leave the beach.

Any activities, like zip-lining, or waverunners, or the rollercoaster, etc...will carry a fee. You don't HAVE to do any of those things...but if you think you want to, it's really a good idea to book in advance or you do risk not being able to secure a spot!

You're a captive audience in Labadee as RC owns it all, no competition from independent excursions. The best time slots for excursions will definitley book up in advance. And some of the activities may fill up completely, especially if a second boat is docked at the same time.

If there are things on the island you know for sure you want to do, book it.

Archived