Luggage tags

Just printed docs for our June 8 cruise. Is royal no longer allowing you to order luggage. We were on X 6 mos ago and we were able to print luggage tags.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Printed our seapass and ticket booklets yesterday...luggage tag was in the ticket booklets, we just printed that page multiple times. Maybe different if not UK?

No, they are in there.

I&J, just keep paging in your cruise docs/ebook, find the page with your luggage tags, and print as many as you like. There are numerous suggestions on this board for how to attach them to your bags.

We saw those but the booklet specifically says

Hmm. "specifically says..... " what? Did your Kindle cut you off before finishing the sentence or are you saying the booklet specifically says to order tags from RCI? If you're GS and above (or Diamond+ or something) you can order tags from RCI free of charge otherwise, I think you have to pay for them. You can also get them at the terminal prior to embarkation.

Sorry about that. Further on in the booklet it says not to use those. It says to get them at the pier. 6 mos ago we were on X and we were able to order luggage tags. I guess this is progress.

Sorry about that. Further on in the booklet it says not to use those. It says to get them at the pier. 6 mos ago we were on X and we were able to order luggage tags. I guess this is progress.

Are you sure you are looking at the Guest Vacation Documents?

The reason I ask is because there's an image of the luggage tag at the end of the SetSail pass, and that is not the one to use on your luggage.

You want the luggage tag page at the end of the Guest Vacation Documents, which is about a 15 to 20 page document.

If you are in a GS or above OR if you are Pinnacle you can order the printed luggage tags from RCI. Otherwise, you can print them from you Guest Documents. There is a small example of what the luggage tags will look like on page 3 of your SetSail pass. Guest Documents are usually issued 49 days before sailing. You can also get luggage tags from a porter at the port.

Archived