Picture-A-Week 2013 - Week 19

The San Diego Zoo is twice as large when you're nearly eight months pregnant. Kassi never once complained as she drove her rented electric scooter alongside our death march in the 90° heat up and down the hills.

Happy Mother2B Day

p1600516594-4.jpg

Dave

Congratulations -- almost!!

Give it a few months...lots of construction in the Aussie zone.

Dave

$114 dual membership includes Unlimited admission to the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park for one full year for 2 people in same household. Great deal!

It's called cuckoo spit - nothing to do with the birds, but it appears at about teh time cuckoos start to be heard.

Cuckoo spit is a white frothy liquid secreted by the immature nymphs of a sap-sucking insect known as a froghopper.

We used to see a lot of it when I was a child.

Thanks for clearing that up - I had no idea! :)

$114 dual membership includes Unlimited admission to the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park for one full year for 2 people in same household. Great deal!

Does that membership include reciprocal agreements with other zoos across the country? If it does, it makes that membership fee even better. I know at one point the Atlanta zoo had reciprocal agreements with a bunch of other zoos. Unfortunately, we never were able to take advantage of that part of our membership.

The safari park is what I Enjoyed best, it is the New Zoo. that one has the hills the monorail a lot bigger than the original one that I remember. last time we went over crowded and Small. hop on the transporter and people passed us by faster lol.:D

Does that membership include reciprocal agreements with other zoos across the country? If it does, it makes that membership fee even better. I know at one point the Atlanta zoo had reciprocal agreements with a bunch of other zoos. Unfortunately, we never were able to take advantage of that part of our membership.

I don't think so. It is a great deal for anyone who lives near San Diego.

Don't have to rush to see everything in one day.

That is a great deal.

I can't remember what we paid for just the day pass years ago for the old zoo.

Archived