Internet Question

Last year on the Dream we were able to purchase unlimited internet at a very reasonable price Have any of the ships recently been offering this? It was so nice as I could send photos home daily.

Also wondering on the new Sunshine where is the Lido Buffet located? Also I'm looking for Punch Liners Comedy Club and can't seam to locate it either. Hopefully now that it's sailing we will get more information.

I dont think any ships are offering the unlimited internet, but might still be one or two. I wish it would go fleet wide, but it seems the system cant support all the ships?

Its the one thing I miss the most when I cruise .. so Id sure like to have it. The only time I ran into it on Magic .. I forgot my adaptor for my tablet, so I couldnt have played my games if I bought it. Now I bought a 2nd one I keep in my suitcase.

lol I dont know .. but wouldnt the Lido buffet still be on Lido deck? That sounds like one of those trick questions like what time does the midnight buffet start.

I'm sorry that did sound like a dumb question! On the Dream it was called the Gathering and was located towards the center. The pictures I've seen of Sunshine show some food stations, but nothing that sounds like it would be the buffet.

Archived