Nutella on Allure question

Okay so I have a strange question for my son. When I was tucking him in last night and I told him to have sweet dreams of our cruise. He said "I am going to dream of eating croissants with Nutella by the pool"

He started that last cruise in NCL Epic He ate them all week long. I don't remember does RCC have Nutella as a option? I don't remember seeing it or looking for it last year.

Thanks for any input.

i saw nutella on my Mediterranean cruise last year but not on the Caribbean cruise the year before that.

I make sure to bring my own jar as I'm an nutella addict as well.

Aww, he sounds like a sweetheart! If that's all my son was dreaming of for his vacation, I would move Heaven and earth to make it happen. :)

I believe you may find it in the communal section with the ketchup, steak sauce, hot sauce, etc. The thing is, if it were me, I wouldn't want to eat out of a big ol' jar that potentially dozens of others have dipped into. You might consider bringing a small jar from home. Yes really. :D

I don't recall seeing any self serve packets of Nutella. Or even seeing the brand name Nutella on any of the menus. I don't spread it on anything, just eat it right off the spoon! :D

Me too!:p

Thanks guys. I was worried people would think my question was stupid.

I just ordered some single serving packets. I will bring them along.

My guess is they have them on European cruises but not Caribbean. Our Epic cruise was had just returned from Europe so maybe they had Nutella over.

Archived