Pic of balcony view Oasis 9727 or 9327?

Would anyone be willing to post a picture of the view from the Oasis boardwalk balcony either 9727 or 9327? I can find a pic from the ones on the end but having trouble finding these online.

Thanks in advance!

I don't have anything directly to assist you with those particular cabins, but in my own research recently, I had found

showing the view from the balcony of 10327, just one deck up from the one you're asking about. I would imagine that the view would be rather similar.

Sorry no pictures of the view, but I thought I would mention this info if you're trying to decide between these cabins - and IF bed placement is at all important to your decision - it looks like 9727 would have the bed by the balcony and 9327 would have the bed by the closet.

Look at this thread at the diagram:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1702864&referrerid=254101

The thread above also shows pictures of the difference the bed location makes in the cabin. I picked 11325 for our December cruise (bed by balcony), so hope I picked a good one! :D

Archived