Liquor list for Navigator

This is probably out there somewhere, but after a quick search, I couldn't come up with one. Looking specifically for Hendrick's gin and Patron tequila. Brand of champagne served?

The "house" champagne is Moutadon.

They also have some sparkling wine that you may well be served when you ask for champagne, called "Bouvet"

There are other champagnes that they stock but not which are generally available from the bars.

Sorry can't help you with the spirits

Thank you for your answers. Glad to hear about Patron and hopefully the Hendricks. I'm hopeful there is better "champagne" onboard than Bouvet. I know that one well. While we're hardly wine snobs, that really isn't much more than "mimosa" champagne. If I'm paying Regent prices, I would expect a respectable champagne, not sparkling wine. Again, I have nothing against a nice sparkling wine, but on a special occasion (and cruising Regent, IS a special occasion!!!) I'd expect bona fide champagne.

Regent used to serve "sparkling wine" but have been serving proper "champagne" for a while. I am not familiar with the name of the champagne served, but am certain that it is what it is supposed to be.

I also just checked my most recent list of Gin offerings on Regent. They are as follows:

GIN

Beefeater London Dry

Bombay Sapphire

Gordon's London dry

Tangueray, Special Dry

C'Vine - $16.00

If you really want Hendricks, have your TA put in a request for you or contact Regent shoreside if you booked directly.

They do try to accommodate reasonable requests. This would be one.

Does anyone know how it works if you want a premium scotch like Johnny Blue. Would they supply it in a penthouse suite.?

Super premium alcohol/wine do have a cost (regardless of what level of suite you are in). Below are the "included" as well as the super premium scotch costs (per drink). Hope this helps.

BLENDED SCOTCH WHISKEY

Ballentines

Chivas Regal

Cutty Sark

Dewar's White Label

Dimple

Famous Grouse

J & B Rare

Johnnie Walker Black Label

Johnnie Walker Red Label

Johnnie Walker Green Label $11.00

Johnnie Walker Gold Label $21.00

Chivas Royal Salute $33.00

Johnnie Walker Blue label $44.00

Any chance someone out there has a wine list for the Navigator?

Wondering if they had Clicquot champagne available for a surcharge? Would be a nice way to use up a little obc.......have a lot.

Mudhen,

I am getting on Navigator tomorrow so I'll doublecheck but Regent has always had NV Veuve Cliquot Brut for $69.

Thanks Dave! Will appreciate that. While you're at it, take a peak at anything interesting in the champagne dept. You're the best!

Can we ask for any bottle of liquor that is served in the bars to be delivered to a deluxe suite on the Navigator, or is there a limited list of liquors available for that cabin category? We just got off a Crystal cruise (am in the process of putting together a comparison, which I'll post when I can), and was surprised to find that we had a very limited list of liquors for the cabin from which to choose. I was later informed that if I'd have booked a penthouse, I'd have had more choices. Since I am booked in a Cat F on the Navigator in October for the first time (we've always booked penthouses before), I don't know what to expect, and don't want to "ding" Crystal if Regent is the same way.

Can we ask for any bottle of liquor that is served in the bars to be delivered to a deluxe suite on the Navigator, or is there a limited list of liquors available for that cabin category? We just got off a Crystal cruise (am in the process of putting together a comparison, which I'll post when I can), and was surprised to find that we had a very limited list of liquors for the cabin from which to choose. I was later informed that if I'd have booked a penthouse, I'd have had more choices. Since I am booked in a Cat F on the Navigator in October for the first time (we've always booked penthouses before), I don't know what to expect, and don't want to "ding" Crystal if Regent is the same way.

Looking forward to reading your Crystal/Regent comparison. Unless things have changed, you can order one "premium" bottle of alcohol (like Grey Goose) or two regular bottles for your suite.

Looking forward to reading your Crystal/Regent comparison. Unless things have changed, you can order one "premium" bottle of alcohol (like Grey Goose) or two regular bottles for your suite.

Thank you TC. I thought that was the case, but wanted to make sure. Please give me some time for that comparison...we just got back on Monday and I still haven't caught up with everything at home. Suffice it to say, though, that I think you, and all other Regent fans, will be very satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Dave! Will appreciate that. While you're at it, take a peak at anything interesting in the champagne dept. You're the best!

Mudhen,

Better late than never. :) Here's the champagne list from the Navigator, including the Veuve Clicquot:

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/Davefr45/Champagne/image_zps46841fa1.jpg

There was also a wine tasting where you could purchase some of the Reserve List wines at a discount. I bought the 2005 Robert Moncuit Champagne for $60. I thought it was a very good champagne.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the scotch tips. Totally unrelated but has anyone stayed at or have info on th Bauer L hotel in Venice. We'Re spending a few daysbtherebpost trip and hope I've

Chosen well. We are newbie

To Regent

Really think you should start a new thread for the hotel in Venice. Or, go to the "Ports" section of CruiseCritic and see if it is discussed there.

Mudhen,

Better late than never. :) Here's the champagne list from the Navigator, including the Veuve Clicquot:

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/Davefr45/Champagne/image_zps46841fa1.jpg

There was also a wine tasting where you could purchase some of the Reserve List wines at a discount. I bought the 2005 Robert Moncuit Champagne for $60. I thought it was a very good champagne.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Thank you, Dave! Perfect timing as we board on Weds. Will keep the Moncuit in mind!

• 4 months later...
Can someone who's recently sailed on Navigator share the list of premium single malt scotches?

Haven't been on Navigator recently, but I do know that the single malt selection can vary based on clientele. On one Navigator cruise, the Macallan Select Oak was my libation of choice until I found a bottle of Laphroaig in the aft lounge. Was told it was left over from the previous cruise as there were quite a few Spaniards on board and they supposedly love Laphroaig. Well, I'm American and I love Laphroaig, too!!

But our last Regent cruise (on Mariner) they had the aforementioned Macallan, Glenmorangie, and one or two others, mostly the day-to-day expressions, nothing earth-shattering in my book.

Never hurts to request something specific. Worst they can do is say "no"...

Haven't been on Navigator recently, but I do know that the single malt selection can vary based on clientele. On one Navigator cruise, the Macallan Select Oak was my libation of choice until I found a bottle of Laphroaig in the aft lounge. Was told it was left over from the previous cruise as there were quite a few Spaniards on board and they supposedly love Laphroaig. Well, I'm American and I love Laphroaig, too!!

But our last Regent cruise (on Mariner) they had the aforementioned Macallan, Glenmorangie, and one or two others, mostly the day-to-day expressions, nothing earth-shattering in my book.

Never hurts to request something specific. Worst they can do is say "no"...

We just got back from Islay and so the peaty single malts hold a special place in my heart. If you like Laphroaig, try the Lagavulin 16 - it's a bit smoother. Right now I'm trying to get my hands on some Bowmore Mariner, which is only available in the U.K. I'm kicking myself for not buying a bottle when we were there.

I can drink Macallan 12, no problem, but I much prefer the more special single malts. Goodness, it's an expensive habit. :D

Any chance someone out there has a wine list for the Navigator?

Wondering if they had Clicquot champagne available for a surcharge? Would be a nice way to use up a little obc.......have a lot.

:)

they have many upscale champagnes available. We usually fi.nd a bottle Vieuve Cliquot on ice when we reach our suite upon boarding. Probably from our TA or someone of that nature.