Cheers program right for us?

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse but I need some help on whether or not to purchase this program. This is our first cruise so I really don't know what to expect.

We are doing a 4 day cruise with 2 ports and 1 fun day at sea.

Husband isn't a big drinker and I don't plan on being drunk the whole cruise.

We are bringing 2 bottles of wine for dinner. Also, we will spend our port days off the ship. We drink beer, rum & coke wine and mimosa's in the morning.

Would it be better to do the cheers program or bring our 2 bottle, order a Captain & a bottle of champagne for a morning of Mimosas from Boy Voyage and just pay out of pocket for the few beers a day we will have?

I guess I'm just not familiar with the program and prices to figure out what is more economical for us.

Thank you

In another Cheers thread it was said Cheers isn't even available on 4 day cruises.

I believe Victory is the only ship that offers Cheers on sailings less than 6 days. And they charge more for Cheers on Victory ($49.95+gratuity, vs $42.95+ on others)

I believe Victory is the only ship that offers Cheers on sailings less than 6 days. And they charge more for Cheers on Victory ($49.95+gratuity, vs $42.95+ on others)

Thank you everyone. I'm on Victory. I think I'm just going to order a couple items to the room and drink a few drinks onshore.

Thank you everyone. I'm on Victory. I think I'm just going to order a couple items to the room and drink a few drinks onshore.

I drink primarily rum & coke; I've ordered Bacardi through Bon Voyage. That worked well - though I'm going to try Cheers on our upcoming Dream cruise (which has 3 sea days)

Archived