Hotel Day Passes?

brepri_h

Has anyone cruised to Aruba and purchased a day pass at a nearby hotel? I was looking at carnival’s excursions and none really caught my eye so I thought it would be nice to just sit on a beautiful beach.

Are there any hotels within walking distance to the cruise terminal? Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
You really don't NEED a day pass to sit on a beautiful beach! All of the access points have chair/umbrella rentals...and the beaches are public!

Hey "neighbor".....I live just north of you in Stafford.

A few quick questions. Last time we did a day pass at the Renaissance Island property and loved it, but traveling with friends and might want to save some money and just find a beach on our own. Are there any facilities on the public beaches (restrooms?) And would you recommend one over another as being less crowded on a regular basis? And if we want lunch/drinks can we approach any of the hotel bars and restaurants or are they restricted to just registered guests?

I think we went to Eagle Beach....there were nice restrooms there, and a bar....just what we needed! It wasn't crowded at all.....there were hotels around, but we just rented loungers and an umbrella (the sun is scorching!), but ended up at the bar for the most part!

I think we went to Eagle Beach....there were nice restrooms there, and a bar....just what we needed! It wasn't crowded at all.....there were hotels around, but we just rented loungers and an umbrella (the sun is scorching!), but ended up at the bar for the most part!

Do you recall where on Eagle Beach you found someone who rented umbrellas?

• 1 month later...