Souvenir and other costs?? Another question from that crazy Girl Scout leader!

Hi again! So, for those of you who don't know, I'll be taking 9 Girl Scouts (14 and 15 yrs old) on the Enchantment of the Seas on May 24th. I just had one girl ask a very specific question and I told her that I knew just who to ask! ;)

She was wondering if anyone knew the prices of non alcoholic specialty drinks AND the cost of some of the souvenirs in the shops. I'm thinking things like T-shirts, pens, mugs etc... I'm actually VERY proud of these girls for making personal budgets. Thanks for any information you can give; I'll be sure to pass on your tips and info! :D

The have a t-shirt sale on deck and in the shops toward the end of the week...2 t's for around $25, I think. Pens are around $7. Everything is a bit overpriced. They will probably find better deals at the ports in some of the shops.

If I remember correctly, the frozen fruity drinks of the non- alcoholic variety were about $5 each. The soda package would be awesome for them... We had it for our two so in case they set their drink down somewhere, they could just go get another.

If I remember correctly, the frozen fruity drinks of the non- alcoholic variety were about $5 each. The soda package would be awesome for them... We had it for our two so in case they set their drink down somewhere, they could just go get another.

PLUS - they have a sourvenir to take home - the cup!

they have a tshirt sale on the morning of the sea day. $10 each.

as an fyi they also do a walking for wishes fund raiser. $10 you get a walking for wishes tshirt and a nice walk around the ship. all proceeds go to make a wish to grant cruise wishes.

If you haven't thought about it, make sure you have a notarized letter from the parents giving you permission to make health care decisions for the girls when they are under your care. Make sure the letter also includes the health insurance information.

This became a standard letter I asked the parents for at the start of each new troop year.

Tshirts and souvenirs in the gift shop will be a bit more expensive than the tshirt sales out on deck later in the cruise. A tshirt will be about $25-30 depending on how "fancy".

Christmas ornaments will be about $10... Sweatshirts will be about $50...

Things on shore will be less expensive and have a bigger variety.

Remind the girls that if there is a buy one, get one sale or a 2 for 25 sale that if two girls go in and split the cost they don't each have to buy two items. :D

If you haven't thought about it, make sure you have a notarized letter from the parents giving you permission to make health care decisions for the girls when they are under your care. Make sure the letter also includes the health insurance information.

This became a standard letter I asked the parents for at the start of each new troop year.

We are TOTALLY set on this one! This trip was in the planning stages for 14 months. Our Council would never let us go unless every "T" was crossed and every "i" dotted! Thanks for the concern!:)

Tshirts and souvenirs in the gift shop will be a bit more expensive than the tshirt sales out on deck later in the cruise. A tshirt will be about $25-30 depending on how "fancy".

Christmas ornaments will be about $10... Sweatshirts will be about $50...

Things on shore will be less expensive and have a bigger variety.

Remind the girls that if there is a buy one, get one sale or a 2 for 25 sale that if two girls go in and split the cost they don't each have to buy two items. :D

Thanks for the 2 for 1 heads up! That's a great deal. Do you know if they will offer it on a 3 day cruise or is that only for a longer sailing?

Thanks for the 2 for 1 heads up! That's a great deal. Do you know if they will offer it on a 3 day cruise or is that only for a longer sailing?

Unfortunately I have no idea. I think I remember seeing them on my 4-day Monarch cruise awhile back, but I've never done a 3-day.

Archived