Too early for PL for 2/2014?

Sass4

Too early to use PL effectively. ANd if you don't get what you want, you can't cancel.

Why not check out rates on other sites, book something you can live with or cancel and then start watching hotwire, lastminutetravel and PL closer to the date.

Sheraton is not the Clipper any longer.

Way, Way too early.

You won't get the best price now, and there's no reason to lock yourself in so early with a prepaid, non-refundable room. I've found the best deals are 1-2 months before your stay.

Do you happen to know which hotel was near Bubba gump's?

!

I would presume you mean Courtyard by Marriott? Which by the way, RARELY shows up on priceline. I can't remember the last time I saw it as a "win". Maybe during off season in the fall or early Dec.?

I just got the Renaisance in Fort Lauderdale for 01/23/2014. Just started to play around with it never thinking I would get a bid accepted this early. But surprise! A little disappointed because I know I could have done better. $95.00

I just got the Renaisance in Fort Lauderdale for 01/23/2014. Just started to play around with it never thinking I would get a bid accepted this early. But surprise! A little disappointed because I know I could have done better. $95.00

That's a great rate for this non-beach property. Not sure that you could have done any better.

Archived