My Celebrity Page wacky!

robinlynn

After setting up My Celebrity page sign in, which took over an hour with one of the Celebrity staff the other day, I just went on to view my reservation for my AQ Cabin and it shows that I have traditional dining at 6:15 in the main dining room.....when I want open dining in Blu, which is the whole reason I paid extra for AQ!

I know there has been some issues with this in the past....anyone know what gives?:confused:

Robin

It's not a problem. We have been living with this since they created Aqua class and Blu. The selection of dining time has no effect on your reservation in Aqua Class. If you are booked in Aqua class, no matter what that web page says, you are assigned to anytime dining in Blu. Just ignore the page and the information it shows.

The only effect the choice of dining has on your reservation is that if you chose select dining, you would still be assigned to Blu but they would bill you for gratuities with your final payment. If you book early or late dining, you will not be billed in advance and gratuities will be charged to your OB account daily.

Hope this helps...

I went on to start looking at excursions for a cruise we have booked next spring. We paid a large deposit and have our confirmation information that show 1-2-3 Go perks that we booked in mid April. Website Wednesday stated it was on a hold that was about to expire in less than 24 hours. Thursday night it says booked! Craziness abounds on the website.

You're getting the picture. So, now you won't be surprise when your whole reservation mysteriously disappears off My Celebrity,too.

And if one of you sets the reservation up on My Celebrity...their site (One Who Must Be Obeyed) won't allow the second person (spouse or whatever) to enter it in his or her My Celebrity.

On our last cruise in AQ, we had a note assigning a dining time for the first day only. It stated that time was open after the first day.

True, but if you wish to dine at an alternate time swing by the restaurant and tell the maitre 'd what time to expect you.

Thanks for the input.....what a way to run a cruise line!!

I don't think its just the website --- we have just had a price drop so it has taken nearly 2 weeks for them to send us a new final invoice. When it arrived it had us owing them money, not only for the cruise, but also for the excursions we have booked with them and already paid for :confused::confused:

Archived