Where's Carnival's 2014 Europe cruise schedule?

L2S

Does anyone know why Carnival hasn't released their 2014 Europe cruise schedule? We want to book with Carnival and they are the only cruise line that has not released their schedule and I'm curious why. We would like to take the 12 day from Venice to Barcelona. I've called and asked a couple of times and they just say that the schedule should be out in a couple of months. They don't know why or what ships will be making the cruises.

Does anyone know why Carnival hasn't released their 2014 Europe cruise schedule? We want to book with Carnival and they are the only cruise line that has not released their schedule and I'm curious why. We would like to take the 12 day from Venice to Barcelona. I've called and asked a couple of times and they just say that the schedule should be out in a couple of months. They don't know why or what ships will be making the cruises.

I think they pulled out of Europe because of rising airfare.Not sure when it happens

Really? I just talked to Carnival 'Personal Vacation Planner' last week. Two different ones in fact and both told me the schedules will be released in a couple of months and they expect the Sunshine ship will still be there. Are they making it up?

Really? I just talked to Carnival 'Personal Vacation Planner' last week. Two different ones in fact and both told me the schedules will be released in a couple of months and they expect the Sunshine ship will still be there. Are they making it up?

They apparently don't keep up with the news either. The Sunshine comes to the states in November and will replace the Conquest in NOLA. Those schedules are already open.

The full 2014 schedule was delayed until the decision about pulling out of Europe for 2014 and sending a 2nd ship to Australia were finalized. And that didn't happen until late last week.

LOL. Thanks. I talked to them last Monday and the two people assured me they were sailing and they were keeping the same itineraries and probably the same ships. I guess they made it up.

Sometimes the PVPs are behind CC and John Heald in finding things out. They have updates they are supposed to read, but . . .

LOL. Thanks. I talked to them last Monday and the two people assured me they were sailing and they were keeping the same itineraries and probably the same ships. I guess they made it up.

Cruise Critic peeps know more than Carnivals PVP usually :)

Cruise Critic peeps know more than Carnivals PVP usually :)

Evidently. I view CC with my iPhone. I guess I need to go to the full website to view the announcement. My search isn't bring up anything.

They were definately making up the part about the Sunshine because we've known since January that she was replacing the Conquest and that's where John Heald is having Bloggers 7 on in February (I'm already booked).

The Legend will be headed to Australia, but since I would never sail from there I didn't pay attention to when it's leaving Europe.

ETA: Here is a link to the thread from last Friday http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1842164

They were definately making up the part about the Sunshine because we've known since January that she was replacing the Conquest and that's where John Heald is having Bloggers 7 on in February (I'm already booked).

The Legend will be headed to Australia, but since I would never sail from there I didn't pay attention to when it's leaving Europe.

ETA: Here is a link to the thread from last Friday http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1842164

Which week is the bloggers cruise?

Thanks for the link. We'll talk to our family that we are planning to cruise with about booking with another cruise line. I've never cruised another cruise line. Maybe RC?

Archived