spa cabin amenities

They had shampoo and body wash in the normal ocean view room I had on the Freedom. I think conditioner too, but don't remember that one for sure. So I'm sure that is the same for every type of room, especially the spa rooms.

]Elemis[/color]... Shampoo ' date=' conditioner , body wash and Lotion ....cuts down on the packing the products seemed nice to me. Travel size bottles they did replenish mine up until about day 5 .[/quote']

Yes, spa cabins get the upgraded one, not just the shampoo in the dispenser in the shower.

Cloud 9 Spa room will have special amenities in addition than just the regular shampoo and bodywash on the walls. It will have (all Elemis Spa products) a shampoo, a conditioner, a shower gel, a body lotion, 1 body soap, and also fragrant pillow spray, special Spa towels and terry robes, and slippers.

The bottles of Elemis products are small 1.7 oz each and they do not replenish them when gone. So you may need to bring some conditioner just in case.

Has anyone asked for more (another bottle) and been told "No" ? Not all hotels replenish either and you have to ask. Our last stay in Atlantis - we had three suites in Coral towers - one side of hallway got larger size toiletries vs the other side - depended on the maid. I'm not sure if they got to pick which size to stock their cart or what but I couldn't figure out why one cart. (And no it wasn't 1st night vs 2nd night. We had 2 rooms on one side and one on the other so I noticed two different maids - they cleaned only their side of hallway.)

Archived