Can't decide which Cozumel excursion

Cruz77

I am trying to sort through my options while we are in Cozumel. Just a quick background of our group...Me, DH, DS(8) Twin DD's(6) and Grandpa(78)

I have narrowed down our choices to...Everybody Loves Rays, Tulum Express, Adventure Park (Zip Line, Snorkel, Beach) and Mr. Sanchos. I would love to hear good/bad or any information about these places. I am also open to other suggestions if you have any.

Paradise Beach! Pay as you go, nice beach, great facilities, huge pool, good service/food/drinks, and a taxi from the pier for all 5 of you should be under $20 each way. Who does not like a day at the beach? :D

If you just want a beach day, Sancho and Paradise are the two best IMO. Sancho will give you some all inclusive options, good with kids in tow...Paradise does not unless it's a recent addition.

Either can easily be done via excursion, rental car, or taxi.

If you're looking to do more than chill on the beach, Tulum is another must see. Zip lines, etc can be done on several islands, nothing unique to Cozumel there really. And for sting rays, do a trip that stops by Grand Cayman....all of the other stingray experiences are very weak in comparison.

If you want a beach day....Nachi Cocom hands down! I have been to Sanchos and Paradise both as well. Paradise is nice if you have kids that swim though. Nachi is more laid back and for the price it includes food and all u can drink open bar for the adults.

I was just in Cozumel on Saturday and decided to go back to Mr. Sanchos. We were 4 adults, had a few buckets of beer and 2 Dirty Monkeys and spent $48....best deal ever. If you plan on going for a few hours or the whole day Mr. Sanchos is a great place. All day I would recommend the AI or just pay as you go for a few hours.

We did the stingray excursion last year and loved it. They supplied everything and were very informative. There were lockers for our things and they took lots of pictures that you can later buy on a disk for about $35. There was a snack bar and a sandy seating area with tables. When we were ready to go they got one of the excursion cars to take us back and we shopped till time to go.

We did the stingray excursion last year and loved it. They supplied everything and were very informative. There were lockers for our things and they took lots of pictures that you can later buy on a disk for about $35. There was a snack bar and a sandy seating area with tables. When we were ready to go they got one of the excursion cars to take us back and we shopped till time to go.

Did you do everybody loves rays or another excursion?

Archived