Ship Review & Photos - COSTA neo ROMANTICA

eroller

It seems the "Classic" cabin guests will pay (€5,00 per order?) for his/her morning room-service breakfast, among others. Was it just the basic continental breakfast menu?

Classic cabins pay €5 and it is free for premium cabins. It is just the basic continental breakfast.

Here is a link to the in cabin breakfast, now abit old but gives you an idea of what is available:

http://cruiseclues.com/costamediterranea/breakfast_menus.htm

Ron

The Grand Bar dance floor is about 1/3 the size that I would expect from Costa. The floor is usually very crowded, not enough room to really do any ballroom figures anyway. Also, it's badly maintained- too sticky and overdue for refinishing. I saw someone putting down powder last night, they obviously weren't happy either.

I tried Anytime dining last night- same menu but it only took me an hour (I wait til after the crowd)- seems a good choice for me if I want a full meal, which I usually don't. Gala night last night- not Cunard formal, but not American casual either. Ladies were mostly very well dressed. They're scheduling a dance session in Vienna tonight, the first- we'll see how that goes. Disco music in Vienna after 23.30, the first night was very loud but they've turned it down

They've also kept the grill open til 21.00 the last couple of days, and offered a pizza special, E4.00 for one pizza. Sounds like there are other people complaining too.

There seems to be a problem with cabin soundproofing. There was a notice on the program today asking people to keep the TV volume low and not talk in corridors, that agrees with my observations.