Getting moved out of Freedom D1 Corner Aft with an X

It pays to keep checking. I had an X Guarantee on Freedom over Thanksgiving for 3 people. It is rare that they offer them especially since is is over Thanksgiving. My niece wanted to go as well, and lo and behold an X popped up for 4 people. Looking at available rooms, there were no E1's for 4 left and only D1's and above. I added her into the reservation and was assigned a D1 which I promptly changed to the available 1400.

It turns out that she will not be able to get vacation that week because of her seniority and I need to take her back off the res. leaving us with 3 people.

I remember reading a while back and cannot find the post about someone having the D1 Corner aft and RCL moved them.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

First, congrats on the awesome room. I can't say how much we loved 1700 - though it has made it tough to go back to normal rooms/balconies.

I can't say for 100% sure what the rules are today, but when I booked we were told the room was vunerable to be taken from us if we put two people in it, but we would be safe with 3.

Archived