Emerald E731

mnh

Booked this cabin for March 8, 2015.....yes....2015....so excited!

While I have been on numerous cruises this is only my second on Princess...sailed March of this year on Crown in a mini on Emerald Deck but not E731....Found out maybe I am not so Loyal to Royal after all!

Now how many days to count down?

Absolutely love this cabin....been in it before on the Crown, then booked it again on the Crown for November '13 and then booked it (actually E729 on the Golden) for May '14. Check out this video I did when we were on the Crown a couple of years ago. Excellent cabin AND balcony!!!

Booked this cabin for March 8, 2015.....yes....2015....so excited!

While I have been on numerous cruises this is only my second on Princess...sailed March of this year on Crown in a mini on Emerald Deck but not E731....Found out maybe I am not so Loyal to Royal after all!

Now how many days to count down?

I had booked D732 for 2/7/14 because E 730 and 31 were booked, but on a wild thought this AM I checked the Princess site for the sailing and 730 had opened up. I changed as quick as possible and now am really happy to be on countdown knowing we'll be in our favorite 'real estate' location. 2014 will be the southern medley after the eastern medley in 2013. Absolutely love the 10 days in the winter. Let the countdown begin.....

• 2 months later...
Absolutely love this cabin....been in it before on the Crown, then booked it again on the Crown for November '13 and then booked it (actually E729 on the Golden) for May '14. Check out this video I did when we were on the Crown a couple of years ago. Excellent cabin AND balcony!!!

Watched the video and can't wait till April! we have this cabin on the Crown for a California Coastal Cruise.

Archived