Apartment rental in Boston

kicia

We are spending 6 nights in Boston in July before our cruise and this will be our first trip there. We will not have a car. I have been looking at apartment rentals thinking it might be cheaper than a hotel. I've found a couple in the Italian area and others in Back Bay. Where is the best place to stay? We will need to get from the airport to where we're staying and from there to the port. Would a hotel be better and if so, again, which area?

I appreciate any and all help you can give me. Thank you!

To add on to my above request. When looking at hotels should I look for anything other than Boston such as Revere? How convenient is it to stay at an airport hotel, such as the Embassy Suites, if they have transportation both to the airport and to downtown Boston? Thanks again.

What dates are you looking at and how many people? What is the price per night of an apartment rental and what do you get for it? Anymore specific addresses provided? If a hotel says it is in Back Bay, then it will be there, but an apartment could say Back Bay area and be really on the outskirts of Back Bay. For the North End there are places that are not super convenient to the T.

Embassy Suites at the airport is close to the Blue Line and would be fine. Don't do Revere. Don't do other airport hotels unless you find a deal at the Hilton or the Hyatt.

Archived