Looking your best when you gained weight!!

For a bra, you might look at Lane Bryant. They have a strapless bra that also comes with straps. So you can wear it without straps, with straps, or with clear plastic straps that come with it. I would warn you though, the clear plastic straps are not as durable as the fabric ones. I wouldn't try to use them if you are doing any serious "hiking up," if you know what I mean. I believe you can also wear the fabric straps different ways, like crossed in the back, etc. The website says they go from 36 C to 46 DDD.

I have tops and dresses that will expose my shoulders.

I was looking for a bra that I could use the plastic/see thru bra straps...

No Luck, they all are strapless push up bras that you can attach the straps to... Really push up bra is the last thing I need!!

I would recommend looking at Victoria's Secret. They make some excellent strapless and multi-way bras that aren't all push up style.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/strapless-and-multi-way

Note to self....

Never do this again. I postponed shopping because is not so much fun shopping when you have gained weight...

We leave 5 am on Friday, leaving me only tomorrow to find the bra clips, that was an awesome suggestion... LOL, no time to go to the mall to a Victoria secrests. Then at work I am scheduled in for a 2 day training session so last day of work will be a late one... UGG Going to beg a co workers to take over hosting a dinner for the trainer so I can leave at a reasonable hour.

An then oh good lord, I am missing a bag with the cutest top, where did I put it, cant find it....

Taking a breath here... Suitcase is half full and I am sure when I unpack it all will be fine!! LOL, nd then my carry on of shoes, now that is no problem!!

On to the good news, today I looked at my bank account and my tax refund was posted and will cover my shopping spree... Yippie!!

Doesn't that always happen!

Seriously though those bra clips can be found almost anywhere. Try any of your major drug stores too like CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aide etc. I've even seen them at Staples.

Try not to stress and have a great time!

Promise, last question!!

I have made all my purchases except....

I have tops and dresses that will expose my shoulders.

I was looking for a bra that I could use the plastic/see thru bra straps...

No Luck, they all are strapless push up bras that you can attach the straps to... Really push up bra is the last thing I need!!

Any suggestions...

At a now size C to go braless is not an option so what do you gals do when your shoulders are bare? I have a nude color bra but don't think that is going to cut it... Help!!

Do you have a specialty bra shop nearby like an Intimacy shop? I always swore off strapless bras until I went and was properly measured for my bra size. I'm a 32HH and have no trouble with strapless bras. I also do the "jump" test in the dressing room when trying strapless bras on. If I can jump around and it not fall then I'm in the right size range.

Archived