30th Anniversary Dinner on the Summit to Bermuda

espo56

We will be sailing on the Summit to Bermuda in June. Our 30th anniversary is on the first sea day which I think is the first formal night. We are going Aqua class so we will be dining in Blu. Where should we go for our anniversary dinner? Can we bring a bottle of champagne on board. Also any other suggestions to make our anniversary special would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Congratulations!

We had the exact conditions as you.

We sailed on the Silhouette and the first sea day, formal night was our 30th Anniversary and we were in Aqua class.

We were sailing with my 3 sisters and their husbands (all Aqua) and another couple, friends that we had met on a past cruise (in a Suite)

By agreement with all we set to meet at Blu at 6 PM when they opened so that we could get a table for 10. A table was set up by putting tables together out from the window.

I was the last to arrive because I was getting my hair "put up" and made a grand entrance. (I had been on Adkins for months to be able to wear the gown that I had bought. We love to dress up-kind of like when we were little girls playing dress-up.

After dinner the Maitre'D came with a small chocolate cake with a candle and they sang Happy Anniversary. I know they sing to everyone at the drop of a hat but it was nice.

Since it was the actual day of our anniversary and everything went so well and we had our friends and family with us it was just so special and wonderful.

We all had the Premium drink package from 1-2-3- Go so we had all our wine by the glass.

We will be sailing on the Summit to Bermuda in June. Our 30th anniversary is on the first sea day which I think is the first formal night. We are going Aqua class so we will be dining in Blu. Where should we go for our anniversary dinner? Can we bring a bottle of champagne on board. Also any other suggestions to make our anniversary special would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Since you are Aqua, there will be a bottle of champagne in your room...you can send it or take it to Blu....or trade up for something else...You could do one of the speciality restaurants (French) I think it's the Normandy..

Two years ago we celebrated our 30th in The Normandie on the Summit. It was okay (to be honest, I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the MDR).

This year we'll be celebrating our 32nd anniversary on the Summit and I'm bringing a nice bottle of champagne...

We enjoyed a couple of terrific dinners at the Normandie restaurant aboard Summit back in 2010. That would be my choice for celebrating a 30th anniversary (and congratulations, by the way).

We celebrated our 30th anniversary on the Summit last June with dinner in Normandie a couple of nights after our actual anniversary since it fell on a formal evening.

We will be doing it again to celebrate #31 in 3 weeks, and will have dinner at Normandie but on the actual date.

Happy Anniversary!

We recently got off the Summit to Bermuda and our anniversary fell on the cruise. We were in a CC cabin and a bottle of cold champagne came to our room on the day of our anniversary. Congrats and enjoy.:o

Celebrity Century 10/22/13 Hawaii, HAL 56 days, RCCL 104 days, NCL 28 days, Princess 214 days, Royal 14 days, Cunard 49 days, Celebrity 16 cruises.

Archived