IPhone 4S as a cxamera and acc. topic

I thought I start a thread, about the Iphone 4S, and the way we now use it as an every day device? Today I can find aftermarket accessories, from A-through-Z, and Applications from A-through-Z, to make this a great camera, while the cellphone is not in use.

For me, I have a 32gb storage plus additional space provided online by Icloud, and other websites. No need of purchasing sd cards, again.

I have camera apps that transform my Iphone into many different devices , to one, that really should be called a Hybrid camera Lol.

Some of the Apps I use are:

FilmicPro2

Lapse it

IMovie

Record it

360 Panorama

DMD

Bubblepix

Photobucket

Some of the accessories I own, and bought are:

Xshot pocket, and 2.0 monopoles

Xshot case

Sony ecm70s Ext mic

Olymus m51S Ext mic

FIsheye lens 170degree

Fisheye lens 180 degree

67x wide angle

Bubblepix 360 panorama

Kogeto 360 panorama

If you have any Apps that you like to share, do not hesitate to post below?

If you have any technique of how you like to use your Iphone 4, Iphone 4S, Iphone 5, or tomorrow the Iphone 6, Iphone 7 do not hesitate again to post below?

For now and due to the site locking topics after `15 minutes I hope this will help some out and will continue to update here, thanks for viewing and sharing your info

:)

Two things to remember when shooting pictures and movies with the iPhone. Pictures can be landscape or portrait. Movies must be Landscape. If you mix this when doing movies, you will have a really lousy editing time and your video will really look bad. Always shoot movies in Landscape mode only. Also remember you have to have the camera locked and connected to your wifi to use the cloud. Out of country WiFi is not cheap to use, and unless you have a Suite on some ships the cost per minute approaches $1.00. Packages will lessen this but the speed will be slow and it will take time $$ to do the sync.

Thanks.

Video can be taken in any orientation, as well the stills, I agree the correct way, as you described.

4:3 AR video in Portrait can be rotated

16:9AR will have height

Panorama shots

Something we call advance editing. Takes time to edit, and that is what we can do with portrait video. And add titles to the side, for example on certain Hd channels you will see lettering in HD.....

Or add multiple video and stills to create what is called a mantage (sp)

Get app "Photo Transfer App", allows you to wifi your pictures to your computer or IPAD.

app PIC COLLAGE, allows you to make a collage with your photos, nice touch.

Tom:cool:

Archived