big screen on the Oasis and Allure?

thinking about booking a superbowl cruise for 2015 and wondering if the Oasis or Allure have a big screen to watch the game on?

I see that the Quantum is going to have one.

TIA

Bill

I believe the outdoor screen on Oasis and Allure is at the Aquatheater.

Did Oasis in 2010 on Superbowl Sunday. They had the game on the big screens (2 of them) at the Aqua Theater. They decorated the Boardwalk in the team colors and had extra bars set up. It was FANTASTIC to sit there with the sun setting and the game on! GREAT TIME!

OK thank you both.

You have convinced me. I am going to wait until Quantum opens up bookings on the 27th to see what the rates are then will make a decision on which ship to choose.:)

Bill

Rates = HIGH

Rates = HIGH

They aren't too bad for the Oasis and Allure but what will the Quantum demand?

If the Quantum is within $200pp of the Oasis and Allure will probably do the Quantum because we wouldn't need airfare from NY but would cost me $245 for parking so that would be a wash.:)

I did a Superbowl cruise one year on the Caribbean Princess and another year on the Crown Princess.

Bill

They aren't too bad for the Oasis and Allure but what will the Quantum demand?

If the Quantum is within $200pp of the Oasis and Allure will probably do the Quantum because we wouldn't need airfare from NY but would cost me $245 for parking so that would be a wash.:)

I did a Superbowl cruise one year on the Caribbean Princess and another year on the Crown Princess.

Bill

We can carpool. ;)

thinking about booking a superbowl cruise for 2015 and wondering if the Oasis or Allure have a big screen to watch the game on?

TIA

Bill

We sailed with a group of 18 for Superbowl on Oasis. Upgrade Fairy called just before our cruise and was able to upgrade to an Aqua Theater Suite. They had a huge party set up on Boardwalk and showed the game on the big screens in Aqua Theater. Fox Sports was also broadcasting live from the ship. It was a great time, even if my Pats lost.

TIA

Bill

If the TV cable will reach that far out to sea, you can be sure they'll have it on.;)

In 2012, On the Oasis they showed the superbowl in the Aqua Theatre onthe big screens i also saw them playing it on the on air club as well.. they had alot of places to watch it.. I watched the half time show that was it :rolleyes:

Archived