Crown Princess - Norwegian Fjords - Advice

gstewart

Thinking about booking the August 10th Norwegian Fjords itinerary from Southampton onboard Crown Princess. This will be our second cruise and our parents first.

Has anyone done this cruise previously and do you have any advice on cabin locations etc.

The Fjords look amazing and Princess are highly rated (our first cruise was on the Carnival Breeze which I imagine is a bit different to Princess. We really enjoyed it though).

Thanks

G

Regarding cabin location advice.....you want balcony, window or inside cabin?

Sorry I should have said - definitely two balcony cabins.

Are you able to join the balconies together on Crown Princess i.e. request to have the partition between them folded back. I know you can do this on other ships but not sure about this one.

Many thanks

The Caribe deck balconies are virtually twice the size of regular balconies...half covered and half uncovered...with 4 chairs and a table. Yes, you can open the dividers up. Make sure you bookings are linked and have them marked "Do no upgrade"

The Caribe deck balconies are virtually twice the size of regular balconies...half covered and half uncovered...with 4 chairs and a table. Yes, you can open the dividers up. Make sure you bookings are linked and have them marked "Do no upgrade"

Thanks - that sounds fantastic.

As long as the cabin numbers start with the same number, you can open the small door in the divider. If the first number isn't the same, you can't as there's a firewall between the cabins.

Also, when looking at cabins, the first cabin door in a number sequence, such as C701, is "alone." The next two cabin doors will be literally next to each other in an indent. Hard to describe but I prefer to have the doors together if I am cruising with someone. This is a general observation, BTW.

Archived