U.S. Ports with luggage valet?

Look here and on the RC site - is there a listing of which U.S. ports offer luggage valet service to the airport through the ship?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Luggage+%26+Luggage+Tags&faqId=2826&faqSubjectId=348&faqType=faq

Keep in mind it also depends on when your flight departs. There is a window and if it's outside that they won't let you use LV.

Is that posted on the RC web site or do you not know what those flight time Windows are until after you board?

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Is that posted on the RC web site or do you not know what those flight time Windows are until after you board?

Sent from my Kindle Fire

OK.... I looked at the similar program offered by Carnival from our cruise with them a year ago from Ft Lauderdale and the stated flight departure window for Pt Everglades and the FLL airport was between 11:30AM and 11:59PM, the same day as debarkation. I am going to assume it's the same for the RCI luggage valet program unless someone here has other information.

Archived