advice needed Ryndam ocean views F or EE

imae39

No insides available on Dec. 1 sailing. Looking at cat. F A deck aft cabins and also looking at cat. EE for $30 pp additional. These are on A deck forward just beyond cat. E. Anyone stay in forward EE 743 or aft EE 791. Any thoughts on these cabins would be appreciated.

No insides available on Dec. 1 sailing. Looking at cat. F A deck aft cabins and also looking at cat. EE for $30 pp additional. These are on A deck forward just beyond cat. E. Anyone stay in forward EE 743 or aft EE 791. Any thoughts on these cabins would be appreciated.

i'll be in E in July-- can't give opinion til then :)

but I would pick aft if I had to randomly choose without CC friends help

hopefully someone will respond

I have been on Ryndam's sister, the Maasdam, in 740, and E cabin, but just next to the EE that is comparable to 743, just on the other side of the ship. I found that location to be excellent for my purposes. I prefer my cabins to be closer to the forward staircase/elevators than the aft.

Anyone stay in forward EE 743 or aft EE 791. Any thoughts on these cabins would be appreciated.

I wouldn't call either of these cabins "forward", as they are both between the two elevator banks. They may not be exactly at mid-ship, but I would term them both "mid-ship" cabins. As such, they are much more desirable (to me) than any cabin on the other side of the elevator banks.

We had cabin 737 for the transatlantic in april. It was great, it has enough space ,is quiet and one hardly notice movement,eaven under heavy seas .

The ryndam is a great ship, we had a fabelous time !! ( spelling ?? )

We were in F816 for 21 days this past Feb. We liked the location - quiet and close to the aft elevators so getting to the Lido/MDR/Library/Aft pool was just to jump on the elevator and head up.

Archived