Price Reduction

Cruiser-66

Our cruise went down! I booked myself online, and I'm wondering what I fill out to get the reduction? Where is the form found and what is it called? I've done this before on our last cruise, but can't remember the details. Thanks

Just call customer service...I just got off the phone with them-unfortunately their system is down, but they said they would recognize the drop even if the prices goes back up once their system is in working condition.

Woohoo!! Glad I saw this, might add another $70 to my quickly growing on-board credit fund, already have enough to cover 1/2 of our cruise!! What happens with extra OBC, FYI, will i get a refund?

What if there is a price reduction after final payment? Do they do anything gfor you the.? We booked past guest rate too since it was too late for early saver.

I booked past guest/friends & family + am after final payment and have received a price reduction twice (unless I am mistaken/confused) . Call customer service, it won't hurt.

I booked past guest/friends & family + am after final payment and have received a price reduction twice (unless I am mistaken/confused) . Call customer service, it won't hurt.

for a limited time after some of the incidents they were having, the tas were told to give the price reduction to past guests anyway. That appears to be over now.

Archived