One thing not to miss>>>>

justloud

Guest cruzr44

I like to explore the ship. Walk around and find all the different rooms, bars, the cinema, chapel, library, internet cafe', etc..

You mean ON the ship? I would not want to miss either of the production shows. I love them! Puts me in a happy-happy frame of mind. (Funny thing - I've seen the same two shows on the Holiday four times each, but always enjoy every minute!):)

I always make at least one of the two formal nights on my cruises. I love to dress up and that is really the only time I do.

• Carnival Destiny 2006
  • Carnival Inspiration 2004
  • Carnival Pride 2002
  • Carnival Sensation 2000

We're cruising without our kids so.....we won't miss a nap, a leisurely meal, lazing around in the sun, drinking a lot, or anything else that's usually interupted with "Mommy, mommy!".

miss sitting out in the middle of all of that beautiful water, seeing no land and thanking God for his beautiful creation: water, sky, beautiful sun.

And when at port a nice breeze to keep me cool...wheres the breeze:D .

I will pray for cool breezes to keep us cool on port days.

--God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

:o

Hallelujah OC MOM!!!!!!!!!!

Love those babies o' mine - but not on the cruise!!!!!!!!

Also, as someone else posted - do NOT miss trying new foods or dishes at dinner and lunch also. Lovely refreshing way to enjoy dining. Even if it is not your 'fave' - no biggie - they will bring you something else or an appetizer - or maybe 2 desserts:D .

Do not miss taking the opportunity to smile at the staff and say hello, have a nice day, etc.....and mean it. Tip nicely and frequently too!!

Robin:)

I'm not sure how to take that and I'm afraid to ask in case the answer gets you in trouble at home:D

Right now he is giving me flak about going on another cruise. :p

He says for me to take DD and the mastercard and go, go wherever I want...

and when we are done he says we can meet him in St. Thomas at the Sapphire Beach Club. That's where he wants to go next..

He says he has done 2 cruises in 5 months and that is enoung for a long while:(

I definitely won't miss out on eating my fresh croissants and drinking my cup of tea on the Lido deck as the sun is rising. Then I go back to the cabin and take a little nap before Second Breakfast. :D The joy of cruising -- we all can dine like Hobbits!

343%3C796323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2349%3D%3A%3A8%3D844%3DXROQDF%3E2323897%3C48364ot1lsi

DFiance would probably say the Sushi, he is a Sushi-A-Holic and where else can you get decent quality all you can eat sushi???

343%3C799923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2349%3D%3A%3A8%3D844%3DXROQDF%3E2323897%3C4%3B7%3B9ot1lsi

As far as food goes, for me it's the Salmon. I just love it, morning/noon and middle of the night....

But most importantly, Don't Miss.... The Ship!

Things I always make sure to do/see/try, etc...

The Shows, DFiance' hates em' but I drag him there anyhow

The Ports, no matter what port we are in, it's always fun to get off and explore, yes one day I'll be on some milk carton as missing since I tend to like to visit the not so touristy areas

The Window of an Oceanview room, nothing better than sitting in the window watching the ocean go by....

Archived