Cell phones ??

marydallas

I wondered if I can charge my cell phone while on board a cruise ship??? We're going on the Westerdam and I will need it after we disembark. Appreciate your answers. Thank you. Mary

Why not, if you bring the charger. They have USA type plugs.

I wondered if I can charge my cell phone while on board a cruise ship??? We're going on the Westerdam and I will need it after we disembark. Appreciate your answers. Thank you. Mary

Yes Mary you can. I charged ours several times so they were fully charged for arriving in port.

No worries - though avoid using it on-board - for incoming or outgoing - if you value your solvency.

And bear in mind that there's often only one spare socket in a cabin, whereas you're likely to have phones, cameras, I-pads etc. So bring a short extension lead with three or four sockets.:)

JB :)

Absolutely you can charge the phone.

Most people can manage with the one outlet but if you want to charge more then one item at once we take a portable outlet strip with us.

We use this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Outlets-To-Go-Powerstrip/dp/B000ONZTMW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1369762033&sr=8-3&keywords=monster+travel+power+strip

Keith

or better yet........turn off the data in settings..........just to be on the safe side:) Text still works by the way with data off......

Archived