Royal Princess - November 10, 2013

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My brother and I just booked. He is straight, I'm not. LOL

Hope there is a good group onboard. I know Princess does a great job with the LGBT/FOD gatherings.

Ernie

welcome ernie im single sailing with my sister her first my 3rd cruise since my 2nd cruise is in 2 weeks ,a rsvp cruise to alaska

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to meeting you onboard. Meanwhile have a blast on the RSVP cruise. I took one many years ago with my best friend to Mexico and it was pretty wild. I think things may have tamed a bit but I guess it's what you make of it. I'll be curious to hear how well you liked it.

Ernie

I'm on board with my sister, can't wait to see the ship. Have made friends with a good many staff who are on the ship and they tell me it's beautiful!

The more the merrier! Looking forward to meeting you.

Ernie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to meeting you onboard. Meanwhile have a blast on the RSVP cruise. I took one many years ago with my best friend to Mexico and it was pretty wild. I think things may have tamed a bit but I guess it's what you make of it. I'll be curious to hear how well you liked it.

Ernie

came back july30 from my rsvp cruise to Alaska .I loved it! sure there was a lot of wild partying,sex and drinking but found my niche with a couple hundred other guys and had a blast. will be doing a European rsvp cruise in 2014:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm up for meeting for a drink as well. Let me know what you decide and I'll be there. I have late sitting for dinner so long as it doesn't interfere with that.

Just off QUEEN ELIZABETH in Venice and spending a couple nights here before flying home. Amazing trip and RP will have a lot to live up to!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

My girlfriend and I will be on this cruise- My third and her first. Ready to meet some new people and have some fun- Also a surprise proposal in the works- see you all soon-

And Sunday football sounds awesome on the ship with a cold beverage