Royal Princess - November 10, 2013

hi sox fan ,it wont be hard spotting me! I streaked my top hair blond with buzzed sides but I think you will be hard to spot how many different groups of men will there be having drinks in a bar lol p.s. you wear a speedo at the pool maybe that's how I will spot you

Great eroller, looking forward to meet up with everyone!

Just curious … is there anyway we can recognize each other? I've tried to attend some of these gatherings in the past and sometimes end up walking away because I can't figure out just who I'm supposed to meet. This can be especially evident in a crowded bar.

I'm not familiar with Crooners on the RP, but I wonder if there is a specific area of the bar we could meet in?

Ernie

hi sox fan ,it wont be hard spotting me! I streaked my top hair blond with buzzed sides but I think you will be hard to spot how many different groups of men will there be having drinks in a bar lol p.s. you wear a speedo at the pool maybe that's how I will spot you

We will be easy to spot too! We will be the ones wearing World Series Champions shirts and World Series Champions hats and World Series Champions sweatshirts and... :)

Seriously though, we WILL be wearing Sox t-shirts on embarkation and will be sitting around the pool watching the NFL. We will try and swing by crooners at 6. Will usually be in Wheelhouse around 7ish. Although one of our good friends is a bartender on the ship so we will need to find out where he is working and hang out with him.

I will send an e-mail to the one listed so we can stay in touch.

Well this cruise is just around the corner. I hope everyone is getting excited! Last Sunday I decided to get a preview so I watch the RP sail out. She played the "Love Boat" theme from her horn a few times which was fun.

Here are a few pictures from the sail out ….

10658267555_096a34305a_c.jpg

10658304384_c9e76fe489_c.jpg

10658275525_3ec131a9be_c.jpg

10658309036_c53857e37b_c.jpg

What great pics. Fly in Saturday morning !

Glad you enjoyed them. I emailed my pic and hopefully you received it.

See you onboard.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by eroller