Royal Promenade?? Hmmmm

I know there has been a lot of discussion on whether or not the QOS will have a RP. I think we all figure that there will be some sort of RP but if you look at the deck plans, decks 6 and 7 where you would normally see inside cabins is blank, it actually goes up to like deck 10 or 11 but the higher decks do have some inside cabins in that area. I wonder if that area will be open to down to the RP and the hallways to the cabins may also be open so you can see below (kinda like an Embassy suites)

There are also a couple large areas open at the aft end of the ship on decks 12 and 13 between balconies so who knows, but decks 6 and 7 look awfully suspicious. I cant imagine they need all that area as crew work areas.

What do you think??

RCI is going to "reveal" a little bit at a time of the public spaces on the deck plans, as a 'teaser' to keep up interest(:rolleyes:)....

I think we all know what that blank space at the aft end of deck 14 is going to be the Windjammer?

RCI is going to "reveal" a little bit at a time of the public spaces on the deck plans, as a 'teaser' to keep up interest(:rolleyes:)....

I think we all know what that blank space at the aft end of deck 14 is going to be the Windjammer?

Anyone that has sailed RCCL is accustomed to the WindJammer; however, wouldn't it be nice for a change?

Anyone that has sailed RCCL is accustomed to the WindJammer; however, wouldn't it be nice for a change?

I was thinking the same think as I was obsessing over the deck plans last night. Can't wait to find out!

I don't know but when I called yesterday to C&A and asked about the Royal Promenade and the cafe also about park cafe I was told this ship does not have them. I think that the employees know what the ship has or not have, but may be they don't. I deceied to wait for now and not book any thing.

I don't know but when I called yesterday to C&A and asked about the Royal Promenade and the cafe also about park cafe I was told this ship does not have them. I think that the employees know what the ship has or not have, but may be they don't. I deceied to wait for now and not book any thing.

They can't confirm anything anyways so I would take that info with a grain of salt! :p

I do think there will be some kind of Royal Promenade, whether its the way we know it or not...There is definitely going to be some kind of centrum near the aft elevators! So much blank space there on almost every deck! :)

I stated this on another post. I would love to see the Windjammer in its current form gone. I would love to see more things like Park Cafe take its place. I would rather see more smaller food areas spread around the ship.

I also wouldn't mind seeing things like Celebrities Bistro on 5, where there is just a small upcharge $5 for better food and service. I really want to see more variety of dining venues

There is definitely going to be some kind of centrum near the aft elevators! So much blank space there on almost every deck! :)

If you are talking about the big hole behind the aft elevators that you can see all the way up to deck 15, that is where the engines exhaust up to the main smokestacks.

If you are talking about the big hole behind the aft elevators that you can see all the way up to deck 15, that is where the engines exhaust up to the main smokestacks.

Or... where they'll have the bungee jump. Hey, it's possible! There's a rock wall, bumper cars and skydiving!

I don't think they can get rid of The Windjammer and since they need to have a buffet. I also think standardizing the names is important. I wouldn't mind seeing the stations concept taken to the next level. The Windjammer can get loud since it's one large space. I would love to see it divided a little bit with each area fully themed to represent the food available in those stations. They can even theme the back as a caribbean beach and do the BBQ, hot dog, hamburgers and others back there with the outside deck. As long as they keep the food area open and only divide the seating area there is no reason you can't still visit all the regions and sit anywhere. It would just add some cool atmospheres to the experience.

If you run a search for sailings on the RC website selecting Quantum under ships and no other restrictions you'll notice under advanced search options that a few onboard activities are grayed out, meaning they are not on that ship. This includes:

Royal Promenade

Viking Crown Lounge

Zip Line

Ice Skating Rink

AquaTheater

Basketball Court

Basketball Half Court (these two are covered by the modular area they added)

Broadway Style Theater

Dreamworks Experience

Then there is just one I question...

Specialty Restaurants

So, perhaps some things will turn back on as announcements are made.

Judy

If you run a search for sailings on the RC website selecting Quantum under ships and no other restrictions you'll notice under advanced search options that a few onboard activities are grayed out, meaning they are not on that ship. This includes:

Royal Promenade

Viking Crown Lounge

Zip Line

Ice Skating Rink

AquaTheater

Basketball Court

Basketball Half Court (these two are covered by the modular area they added)

Broadway Style Theater

Dreamworks Experience

Then there is just one I question...

Specialty Restaurants

So, perhaps some things will turn back on as announcements are made.

Judy

Yeah, I noticed that the other day. I tend to think it's not fully accurate. Under the Quantum page, it specifically states there will be Dreamworks onboard and I know there will be Specialty restaurants. Based on that, I'm not certain the list is fully accurate (as far as the grayed out areas anyway). I think there is also a Theatre, in addition to the Dance Hall and 270.

Archived