Carnival Sensation - Do all interior cabins have 3rd bed/bunk?

empresschef

I'm a Carnival newbie. Looking at the deck plans I can't tell if all the interior cabins have a 3rd bed/bunk. For budget reasons, we need to book 3 adults in an inexpensive cabin.

There is no indication on the deck plan on the Carnival website which cabins have this. It does give me a rate for 3 adults but the description indicates that there is one king or 2 twins.

I don't want to get there and find 3 of us sharing one king bed. I really appreciate your help!

No all cabins do not sleep 3 or 4 people. If you look on the deck plans, for the interior rooms that sleep 3 you will see one dot next to the cabin number and for the interior rooms that sleep 4 you will see two dots next to the cabin number.

Absolutely not.

Some cabins have a trundle bed (a on the floor bed) or a rollaway option.

if you look at the deck plans .. and see no symbols for extra beds.. thats what the 3rd bed is.

look on the deck plans for ones with a symbol for a upper.. I THINK but dont know for a fact that most insides have two uppers .. you have to have a OV to only see one upper symbol on that class.

My friend travelling in the summer with 3 could not book a quad with two uppers and had to have a rollaway if she wanted a inside cheap price.

No all cabins do not sleep 3 or 4 people. If you look on the deck plans, for the interior rooms that sleep 3 you will see one dot next to the cabin number and for the interior rooms that sleep 4 you will see two dots next to the cabin number.

OP says they are getting choices when they try to book 3 that dont show a 3rd bed...so these cabins do sleep 3 or the OP would not say they are being offered these cabins.

i.e. rollaway or trundle is the 3rd bed to me.

Note: the OP is talking about Sensation where there would only be a dot if the 3rd bed was a regular bed.

OP says they are getting choices when they try to book 3 that dont show a 3rd bed...so these cabins do sleep 3 or the OP would not say they are being offered these cabins.

i.e. rollaway or trundle is the 3rd bed to me.

Note: the OP is talking about Sensation where there would only be a dot if the 3rd bed was a regular bed.

Okay. Thanks for clearing it up. I guess I misunderstood what the OP was saying.

I'm a Carnival newbie. Looking at the deck plans I can't tell if all the interior cabins have a 3rd bed/bunk. For budget reasons, we need to book 3 adults in an inexpensive cabin.

There is no indication on the deck plan on the Carnival website which cabins have this. It does give me a rate for 3 adults but the description indicates that there is one king or 2 twins.

I don't want to get there and find 3 of us sharing one king bed. I really appreciate your help!

3 of us cruised on the Sensation and the Empress deck interior cabin we had said the same thing on the Carnival website. We had two twin beds and a trundle bed in our cabin. My 20 yr old DD slept on the trundle bed with no problems.

Archived