Aqua Class vs. Suite Amenities

GACRUISER456

My question is directed at the spa amenities. I know with Aqua class you have access to all the spa facilities including the Persian Gardens. Do the regular suites get this benefit as well or would we only have access to the main gym / locker rooms where I believe there is a sauna. I only ask since suites do have the option of dining in Blu as well, so wondered if this category gave us Persian Garden access too.

Spa amenities (Persian Garden, daily bottled water and tea, upgraded shower) are available only in Aqua Class. (Although you can purchase passes for PG). If you are on the Reflection there are AQ suites which have these amenities. Just to clarify, AQ guests are assigned to the Blu dining room (but may dine in the MDR on a space available basis) while suite guests are assigned to the MDR but can dine in Blu if space is available. So, while you may be able to dine in Blu as a suite guest, you may have to flexible regarding time.

The gym, sauna and locker rooms are available to everyone on the ship. Many of the spa items for AQ you still have to pay for depending on what you do. Persian gardens and Relaxation are free to AQ and AQ suites but other suites must pay for Persian gardens. I believe Captains Club gives a free day for Persian Gardens for Elite Passengers. Relaxation room is highly overrated.

The biggest difference in AQ 'and suites is generally more room in suites and they have a butler.

T I believe Captains Club gives a free day for Persian Gardens for Elite Passengers. Relaxation room is highly overrated.

Correct; the coupon is only valid while the ship is at a port though.

Agree about the Relaxation Room - it is just the waiting room for people having a massage or other treatment.

I forgot there were Aqua Class suites. That might be the best of both worlds!

My husband loves the steam rooms. Can you confirm if those are only in the Persian Gardens area of the S Class ships? I seem to remember only a sauna in the locker room.

Archived