How Much $$ for Martini Tastings???

seabird1122

We sail on July 14th.

Do you need reservations for the tastings? Sharing sounds good, I hope you can share on Breakaway thou I'm sure my hubby would rather have his own. I'll be sleeping through dinner, lol.

No reservations. Just watch the Freestyle Daily for the time and place.

No reservations. Just watch the Freestyle Daily for the time and place.

There is, however, a minimum participant requirement - they need 15 people before they'll go ahead. Because of this, the beer tastings and the one scheduled margartia tasting on my ship kept getting cancelled, which I personally thought was a bit weird. They had No problem get enough people for the martini and wine tastings though.

There is, however, a minimum participant requirement - they need 15 people before they'll go ahead. Because of this, the beer tastings and the one scheduled margartia tasting on my ship kept getting cancelled, which I personally thought was a bit weird. They had No problem get enough people for the martini and wine tastings though.

On the Jade they needed 6 minimum for the Martini tasting. On one cruise they cancelled the first Martini tasting and then had 2 on the second sea day at 2 pm and 4 pm. The rest of that day is somewhat of a blur...:D

The martini tastings are always one of my favorites. On the Epic they grew and the last one had to have at last 60 people and was ery boisterous. The ones on the Star and Dawn were more subdued. On the Dawn my only problem is that I am not a gin drinker and th first martini in each of those were gin martinis, which I sipped, but the others went down much quicker.

2q3r67n.jpg

We were on the Jewel in April and were very disappointed with the martini tasting. We had previously participated in the martini tasting on the Epic and Dawn. Previously you were able to taste 5 different martinis that were a nice size. On the Jewel, you only got 4 martinis; half way filled glasses if you were lucky. Price was $15. You didn't have to worry about taking a nap. You are able to share if you want.:mad::(

Archived