Cirque Dinner on Breakaway

ihopfar

My wife and I are doing the Cirque show on the Breakaway. We are going for the show, not so much for the dinner.

My wife does not eat shrimp or steak. She is glad to eat before the show and not worry about not having anything to eat, but I am sure she will be happier if she can get something else.

For folks who have been on the Breakaway, have you been able to get a chicken or vegetarian option? If so, what were you able to get and who did you ask and when?

Thanks,

Brad

last week, our tablemates asked for the vegetarian option, which was eggplant parm. They told me they had it on another day, and it was very undercooked, so they asked specifically for it to be cooked enough. They seemed happy enough with it.

My wife and I are doing the Cirque show on the Breakaway. We are going for the show, not so much for the dinner.

My wife does not eat shrimp or steak. She is glad to eat before the show and not worry about not having anything to eat, but I am sure she will be happier if she can get something else.

For folks who have been on the Breakaway, have you been able to get a chicken or vegetarian option? If so, what were you able to get and who did you ask and when?

Thanks,

Brad

We were on the BREAKAWAY Trans-Atlantic and when we went to our table for the Cirque show, I requested to the waiter entrees with no steak and shrimp. I had the chicken and my husband had a vegetarian entree, which I believe was the eggplant Parmesan.

Archived