Dinner Time

lewes

First time on Oceania. We will be sailing on the Marina in October. Our private tour in Amalfi does not return until 8:30 PM. Will we be able to have dinner upon our return in any dining venue other than room service?

You will. the GDR is open until 9-9:30, I forget exactly, but if you return at 8:30 you wouldn't have a problem there.

If you want one of the specialty restaurants, likewise you should be able to make a reservation for that time.

I'm not sure if Terrace is still open after 9. Just don't get back TOO late.

I went to the website to see if I could find specific information but our next cruise isn't for 6 months so I didn't succeed.

But you should NOT have to depend on room service, assuming you get back on time.

Then again, if you are in a suite you could order dinner from the various restaurants in your suite.

Mura

You will. the GDR is open until 9-9:30, I forget exactly, but if you return at 8:30 you wouldn't have a problem there.

If you want one of the specialty restaurants, likewise you should be able to make a reservation for that time.

I'm not sure if Terrace is still open after 9. Just don't get back TOO late.

I went to the website to see if I could find specific information but our next cruise isn't for 6 months so I didn't succeed.

But you should NOT have to depend on room service, assuming you get back on time.

Then again, if you are in a suite you could order dinner from the various restaurants in your suite.

Mura

Remember if you go to the GDR you can't wear jeans (nor shorts, of course). It's open til 9:30.

You should be able to get to Terrace in time if you hurry. I think Terrace closes at 9.

Please correct me if I don't have it right but I think the closing time means they won't allow you in after that time. If the Terrace closes at 9 say, you can arrive 15 minutes before and eat at a regular pace. No gobbling required!

Please correct me if I don't have it right but I think the closing time means they won't allow you in after that time. If the Terrace closes at 9 say, you can arrive 15 minutes before and eat at a regular pace. No gobbling required!

Not sure

DH has gone up at about 8:45 to get a snack & they are clearing the food out of the stations

I guess if people are still eating they will not throw them out :confused:

OTOH we have seen people arrive and be seated at 9. Maybe they aren't doing so anymore because this was a few years ago.

And they never threw us out when we were still there around 10.

Mura

Archived