May 6th Weigh-in..Are you.....

Happy icon_biggrin.gif..Have a Loss!

Sad icon_frown.gif ..Had a Gain!

Inbetween icon_rolleyes.gif ..Stayed the same!

Whatever you did post today!

My wish for you is that..

the numbers GO DOWN on your scale!

Well, I lost 1 lb. icon_razz.gif

But I was hoping for more since I only lost 0.2 lbs. last week icon_mad.gif

RCI Majesty of the Seas 06/05/2000

RCI Enchantment of the Seas 12/09/2001

Carnival Conquest 12/01/2002

Norwegian Dawn 11/30/2003

Norwegian Star to Alaska 6/26/05

Life is too short to be unhappy!

Good morning all. 1/2 lb for me. - I will take it and smile. Have a great day.

Jacki

Sovereign July 2000

Sovereign August 2000

Imagination July 2001

Sovereign August 2001

Paradies June 2002

Pride August 2002

Sensation March 2003

Enchantment May 2003

Sovereign October 2003

Sensation January 2004

Mariner May 2004

May 6th! means we celebrated Cinco de Mayo yesterday. I'm up one pound. One beer too many, a few carbs too many. I'll do better today. Hope you all have a great weekend. Cathy

bandc.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2211ff&cdt=2004;06;27;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until our **STAR** search

Seattle to Alaska on NCL Star

June 27, 2004

Fantasy 12/25/03

Inspiration 4/13/03

NCL Majesty 12/27/02

Jubilee 3/23/02

Norwegian Sea 11/23/01

I'm down 1/2 a lb since last Thursday. Surprised me big time, after last night's Mexican feast!

Pam : )

Emerald Seas 6/20/83

Nordic Empress 6/93

Imagination 3/30/00

Ecstasy 9/4/00

Majesty of the Seas 10/27/00

Triumph 12/16/00

Radiance of the Seas

3/26/01 & 3/29/01

Crown Odyssey 6/24/01

Golden Princess 10/11/01

Spirit 11/11/01

Sensation GGC 1/13/02

Sovereign of the Seas 3/24/02

Imagination 5/18/02

Pride 11/2/02

Explorer of the Seas 3/29/03

Enchantment of the Seas 9/1/03

Serenade of the Seas 10/28/03

Grand Princess 11/16/03

check out my pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/lunyma

Well no loss...but I stayed the same after a bit of a roller coaster weight week. This is usually a heavy week for me, first of the month and all. Looking forward to a better report next week. Have a great weekend everyone and keep up the good work! Peg

To The Med. on Galaxy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;21;19;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Sorry to report I'm up 2 lbs. this week. But it is that time of the month. I only have one more weigh in before my cruise. I hope to be down next week. Great job to all you losers. Better luck to the rest of us next week. Everyone have a GREAT WEEK!!!!

Lovone

I lost one pound this week. I was hoping for more also. But, I guess I should be happy. My clothes are getting looser and looser. icon_biggrin.gif Going cruise shopping at the beach this weekend so it should be more fun now that I'm in a smaller size. Take care all!

<MARQUEE>icon_smile.gifShelia icon_smile.gif</MARQUEE>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

I lost 2 lbs. this week and am 3 away from my cruise goal. Leaving early a.m. tomorrow but have lost 22 lbs. so I am thrilled to have done so well. I got to buy new cruise clothes cause nothing fit me!

Mary Ann icon_smile.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gif

Proud Member of O.A.T.C.

"The Big Red Boat" 10/87

Royal Majesty 5/97

Sea Princess 3/01

Carnival Triumph 1/02

Carnival Sensation 10/02

Carnival Triumph 5/04

Stayed the same from last week, but I'm happy with that as I am at my cruise goal and have been there for 11 days in a row now! Measured myself yesterday and I've lost 1/2 inch in both my hips and waist from 3 weeks ago! So we're making progress!

Lynn

Majesty of the Seas 06/01

Monarch of the Seas 06/02

Explorer of the Seas 05/03

Navigator of the Seas 06/05/04

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......today is actually my 3 month anniversary on atkins....and i am down 7 pounds from last week (can you say water weight loss from TOM?) woo hoo, now that is how you break a plateau!!! so now my new tag line is

41 down, 180 to go

i have now lost 18% of my excess weight...9 more pounds and i get to go to olive garden!woohoo!

good job for you losers, everyone else, spring is here, so we can get out and start walking and gardening, etc, so the weight will come off!

lynn, congrats on maintaining cruise goal...so proud

mary ann that is so great that you are happy with what you have lost, and gee, have to buy all new clothes, what a bummer!

have fun you guys!

gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.....hurry december!!!

kim

scandanavian cruise line 1987

cape canaviral - 1995

carnival jubilee - sept 2002

CARIVAL VALOR - DEC 26, 2004 (2ND VOYAGE FOR HER)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  days to go!!!!!!

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

kim....you are doing awesome!

I am only down .5 this week. I am so discouraged. I lost 12 lbs the first two weeks on SBD and since then I have lost and gained the same three pounds. It has been five months! I stick to my diet, drink enough water to float a cruise ship and I am not sedentary. So what am I doing wrong? I know people who say that it is hard to lose weight after menopause (which I have just finished), but is it impossible?

Enough of my pity party. icon_frown.gif Congrats to all you losers and stay-the-samers. I hope for a better week for the rest of us.

Rose

Well, this is my first official Thursday Weigh In (so even thought the number seems high, remember I just started Atkins 10 days ago).

I'm down 8 pounds! icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif

Actually, I was not looking forward to going to the gym becuase they have a doctors scale and I know it's acurate. My scale on Monday (my week one of induction) said that I lost 6 and I was a little hesitant to get on the "real" scale since I thought for sure it would say less. Well today I got on and this scale said 161 (when just two weeks ago it said 169/170)!! I'm thrilled, but am gearing up mentally as I know that from here on out it will be one pound at a time. icon_wink.gif

Rose, I hope that you don't get too discouraged. I know how that feels (and I may be with you in a few weeks - you never know). I always remind myself that the longer it takes to come off, the longer it will stay off. I will be rooting for you - don't give up. Regardless of what your "weight" says, you getting more and more healthy by eating right and exercising.

MaryAnn - yeah for you to go get new clothes! I can't "weight" to do that!

~Suzy

"Our" Maiden Voyage: Tahitian Princess Aug. 25

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;08;25;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am only down .5 this week. I am so discouraged. I lost 12 lbs the first two weeks on SBD and since then I have lost and gained the same three pounds. It has been five months! I stick to my diet, drink enough water to float a cruise ship and I am not sedentary. So what am I doing wrong? I know people who say that it is hard to lose weight after menopause (which I have just finished), but is it impossible? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rose, I did this also! I didn't lose any weight for 2 whole months! I've had a complete hysterectomy so I consider myself post-menopausal. I started losing weight after I started doing the 3 Mile Walk Away the Pounds DVD at least 4 days a week. Now, I'm losing about one pound a week. It is very slow, but it is coming off. Now, I have 10 lbs to lose to reach my goal. Good luck!!!!

<MARQUEE>icon_smile.gifShelia icon_smile.gif</MARQUEE>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

I'm on the "gain before you cruise" diet. I'm up 3 lbs. Uh oh!!! I know what's doing me in this week, eating out. I went out to dinner Sat. night, lunch Sunday, dinner Sunday night, lunch Tuesday. I'm going out tomorrow night and for lunch on Saturday. I just have to be more careful.

One thing that really helps me which I am going to get back to is writing down what I eat. keeping track of Weight Watcher's points. Next week I will be a loser not a gainer.

Good luck to everyone. Those who are cruising, have a fabulous vacation and a couple of foo foo drinks for me.

2/2004 Carnival Legend/Exotic Western Carribean

4/2003 HAL Statendam/Sea of Cortez

9/2002 CarnivalHoliday/Western Caribbean

4/2001 Carnival/Western Caribbean

4/2000 Carnival Paradise/Southern Caribbean

5/1999 RCCL/Alaska

4/1998 NCL/Pacific Coastal

10/1997 Carnival/Mexican Riviera

11/1995 Carnival Holiday/4 day Baja Mexico

6/1992 RCCL Viking Serenade/4 day Baja Mexico

6/1981 Pacific Princess/Pacific Coastal

Great Job Kim and Suzy and all the rest of the loosers and stay the samers. Keep up the work to thoses who did not loose but can at least report here. For myself I lost 1.5 pounds. I am down a total of 33 pounds since the first of January. I have 9 days to go till my cruise. I was hoping to have done a little bit better. Despite Mother's Day brunch this coming weekend I think I can loose 3 pounds since that time of the month just started today. Actually having still lost 1.5 was pretty good.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Only 9 more days for me. Yeah!!!!!

Lisa L

Monarch of the Seas-March 2002 West. Carib.

MS Zuiderdam-April 2003 East.Carib.

Monarch of the Seas-December 2003 Baja Mexico

Till we set sail on the MS Oosterdam-Alaska

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;05;15;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

I've been back for about a month and my 6 pounds I gained on the cruise were long gone but I was stuck on my pre cruise weight

well the scale moved this week

2 pounds

so i am at a total of 22 pounds since 1/5

I had a doctors appointment last week so that was my motivation

now I have a 25 year class reunion in 2 months

so that's my new motivation

and if I could lose 8 more that would be my

totally ultimate goal

I would weigh the same as I did in school

(it's just distibuted a little differently now icon_wink.gif)

icon_smile.gif

Starting@ 212

Last week 212

This week 209

Reasonable goal by countdown: 190

Lofty Goal by countdown 180

Didnt get to the gym at all this week (mother in-law coming to visit so lots of cleaning), but tried to watch what I ate. Will have to be on guard this weekend durring the visit cause there will be plenty of nights out to dinner and big italian pasta meals.

Im also 6 days into my no more donuts rule and have done well.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;8;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Days till we sail the Infinity to Alaska

Down 2 after a long week of medical stuff. So thankful the first biopsies are back and negative! D&C went well, but am tired and have an awfully sore back. (I was awake with a spinal for the procedure but to this viral thing in my head and chest.) Back to the doc next week, then who knows... Thanks for all of your prayers and good thoughts. Love you all! Suzy

Archived