Cabin 7600 - Enchantment - Bed Location

Taking my teen grand daughters on Enchantment. Booked Panoramic cabin on Deck 7. Would prefer the sofa bed by window rather than by door. Has anyone stayed in these cabins - particularly 7600. I can still change if sofa bed

Not by window. Help Enchantment cruisers.

Edited by grammyandpoppy
spelling

Taking my teen grand daughters on Enchantment. Booked Panoramic cabin on Deck 7. Would prefer the sofa bed by window rather than by door. Has anyone stayed in these cabins - particularly 7600. I can still change if sofa bed

Not by window. Help Enchantment cruisers.

We've been on the Enchantment in a balcony cabin and I think all the beds are by the bath with the couch by the balcony. The beds do not alternate as they do on some RCI and Celebrity Solstice class ships.

I'm pretty sure the bed/couch arrangement in the new Panoramic Ocean View rooms are not all the same on Enchantment. I have seen pics of them and some have couch by the door and some have couch by the window.

Try the search feature here to find some pics.

I'm pretty sure the bed/couch arrangement in the new Panoramic Ocean View rooms are not all the same on Enchantment. I have seen pics of them and some have couch by the door and some have couch by the window.

Try the search feature here to find some pics.

Refer to post #3

We have 7600 on the cruise departing on June 7. I'll let you know

I had researched this. Not sure of the pics posted if they were 7600 or 7602 and some have bed closer to door and others have bed closer to window.

Yes I am sure of cabin number - these are the new cabins added in Dec 2012.

I just got off of the enchantment on Monday. The sofa was by the window on 7600. The bathroom was pretty tiny but overall it was a nice big room.

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/showphoto.php?photo=25917

tim-

I appreciate your confirmation of the room layout. I attempted to tell someone in a prior post that the room was the same as mine in 8600, but they had other thoughts on the matter. Your photo mirrors my photo of our room to a "T".

• 2 years later...